Thread: Power Options
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:21 AM
TheChief's Avatar
TheChief TheChief is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,484
iTrader: 0 / 0%

The "off the grid switch" is called a transfer switch.

As for the fly wheel universal connector...not seen anything. However, the old water wheel mill wheels and leather belts come to mind.
All things being equal...
Reply With Quote