Originally Posted by masameet
Would the guys please STAND DOWN regarding this issue?
Honestly it's a thread "only" for women. Let's please leave this thread "only" for women. A thread about women in the military already exists in the Calgunners in Service subforum and the negativity in that thread should stay there.
I agree. I defend everyone's right to an opinion, but I am sick and tired of hearing why women are LESS in this thread.
Gentlemen, we heard you. Now please stand down.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.