A C3 is a local Calguns Community Coordinator, who helps make things like shoots and range cleanups happen.
Look in the "Calguns in Your Community Forum", find your local chapter and I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to do. Here's the one for San Diego. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=654215
If you don't see an event you want to do, like a range cleanup, contact your C3 and help him/her make it happen.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.
Last edited by BonnieB; 01-08-2013 at 5:04 PM..