Check with your local C3 on setting up a cleanup at a location you suggest.
In Sacramento, we're tossing around the idea of "Adopt a Range", where local Chapters commit to doing regular cleanups and also individual member cleanups of certain ranges when they're there. (That involves throwing some plastic bags and a rake into your truck along with your guns, pretty simple.)
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.