View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 9:21 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchanim View Post
Originally I wanted DiFi and Obama in Nazi SS uniforms, which is out of the play book from the JPFO but I thought that was a little overboard.
See I compromised!
Substituting one extreme image for another is not compromise. Neither appeals to the kinds of people that can actually help gun owners in California. (Not that you would know who they might be anyway.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhahner444@hotmail.com View Post
.......and the one's willing to fight for them !
Clever edit. You managed to crop out the meat of my comment. Do you really think that gunowners alone are sufficient to fight this battle when the state legislature is dominated with a 2/3rd democrat majority? Are they the only ones who will hear our call? You dont know, because you didnt try to connect with anyone else.

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Friedrich Nietzsche