View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 8:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIjose View Post
So I see the lines and I see the masses going out in droves to get their AR while they still can and their ammo. I already got mine. Got it along time ago, but I can't help but wonder when I see the lines and see the shelves empty at Turners,Bass Pro, local gun shops etc.......How many of these idiots voted for Obama/Feinstein/gun hating liberals? How many? and what are they doing now to combat this issue? are they politically active? are they an NRA member/cal guns/cal rifle and pistol association/second amendment foundation ?

JOIN THE NRA !! there are only a few politicians on the hill, there were thousands of people at this gun show. Imagine what a letter from each of them could do? Imagine what a dollar from each of them could do?
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Don't just go get your AR before the government bans them!!! TELL THE GOVERNMENT YOU WON'T LET THEM BAN THEM!
I second GIjose's statement; NRA/CGF/2nd Amendment Foundation..etc will need ammo in the form of $ to win this fight. I remember the first ban, got royally raped back then and learned my lesson the hard way. Now my $ will go to organizations that will stand up for us and the "sheeple".

Last edited by ronin149; 01-07-2013 at 8:51 PM.. Reason: typo