View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 3:34 PM
I need a LIFE!!

"Prepper" is the new derogatory slang by the current progressive bourgeois and social elitist out there. They wish to slander anyone doing this as an extremist or paranoid weirdo. It has gotten worse since the Newtown tragedy because the media has called the mother of the shooter a "prepper". Since I do swim among the progressive bourgeois left often - most that are also pretty well to do, I over hear this regurgitated false contempt more often now.

It's weird. But I see that the word is being transformed in media culture as derogatory.

On topic, I reasonable hold supplies mostly for anything - primarily for a natural disaster like an earthquake where water, food, shelter, basic medical, sanitation, security could be hard to obtain for a long period of time.

The moment the idea is admitted into society, that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence.' and that `Property is surely a right of mankind as real as liberty.'
- John Adams

http://www.usdebtclock.org/