View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 8:32 AM
A Garage in Canoga Park
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitaDeL View Post
Oh. This sounds suspiciously like an endorsement of plans for abduction or false imprisonment of troublemakers. Without a legal justification to arrest someone, this is just asking for a lawsuit regardless of whether the trouble maker is a someone who refuses to leave the camo at home or a Brady dissenter. Get a few more people on board with this and you can collect a conspiracy charge to boot.
I agree. But we will need people carrying video camara's so that patchouli oil
shenanigans are recorded and tactics exposed.
A person who makes a citizen's arrest could risk exposing him or herself to possible lawsuits or criminal charges such as charges of impersonating a police officer, false imprisonment, kidnapping, or wrongful arrest if the wrong person is apprehended or a suspect's civil rights are violated.
This is especially true when police forces are attempting to determine who an aggressor is.
The level of responsibility that a person performing a citizen's arrest may bear depends on the jurisdiction.
The reason I also suggest people calling in sick to work and pulling kids out of school is that the results of this action will be felt beyond the Sac protest.
In other words if my servers or ATMs go down, theyare not going to be serviced. If they go down, they stay down or are not repaired that day!
My son's school will not receive money for him not being in school that day from the state. Hit them where it hurts, in the wallet.
No justice - No peace
I'm trying to go TFH or to the extream, but making people aware this is
a hugh national issue. I'm hoping that the crew from ASSULTED will be at the march to film for the upcoming documentary!
-g