View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Cry Havok!
CGN Contributor

I was in your boat a year ago. No experience with scopes at all. Now after a few mistakes i can tell you you definitely want the tactical turrets. Easier to adjust for distance. The bdc turrets are the best( turrets are marked for distance once the scope is zeroed). For my money in your price range i went with the leupold Mark ar 3x9 with bdc turrets. I got mine for under $300. Which leaves moneyvfor a good mount. I have a burris PEPR on my 5.56. I have a larue lt-104 on my .308. Both are great mounts, the larue is expensive but can be found used for cheaper. As for the 10/22 i went with a red dot on mine soi dont have much for that. Good luck.
I support peace through superior firepower.
"Para ser libre, un hombre debe tener tres cosas, la tierra, una educacion y un fusil. Siempre un fusil ! (To be free, a man must have three things; land, an education and a rifle. Always a rifle)" -Emiliano Zapata.

Originally Posted by rsrocket1 View Post
Of course they are in free territory where they can pick up ammunition at the local 5 and dime without going through a criminal background check. All we get is legalized pot.