Originally Posted by gsc3zny
So it is being changed automatically to plan B? Which is fine with me, I just want it asap. thx
Yes, we are automatically going to Plan B.
If we wait, we run the risk of extended lead times, and with the current demand, and political climate, and we do not want to risk it.
We know some members will be bummed about not having the CGF model number or serial number, but the CGF logo is still going to be laser engraved on the lowers as shown in the picture we just posted in the update.