View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 7:09 AM
tenpercentfirearms's Avatar
tenpercentfirearms tenpercentfirearms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Taft, CA
Posts: 12,844
iTrader: 10 / 100%

Originally Posted by dkirk View Post
Okay, so lets say occasionally that I order/obtain and off roster gun from out-of-State that can be converted into a SSE. It arrives and I commence modification i.e. dropping parts in to make it a SSE. I then DROS it as a SSE to myself and transfer it into my personal collection. Once it has been transferred into my collection I want to modify it to 10 rounds. Problem???

Thanks for taking your time to answer my questions.
No problem. That is why I suggested it as one of your only legal means.

Now on this cop PPT thing, no way am I recommended that to anyone after the dudes up north got charged. Yes, cops can sell their property, but you better make sure if they subpoena your bank records that nothing fishy looks like it was going on, even if it wasn't.

SSE or intrafamilial out of state transfer is the safest and legalest way. LOL. Legalest.
For superior customer service and good prices visit We are Kern County's leader in black rifle sales.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation
Reply With Quote