View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:10 PM
kemasa's Avatar
kemasa kemasa is offline
Calguns Addict
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 9,320
iTrader: 6 / 100%

You do not need an 07 FFL if you take an existing complete functional firearm and just replace parts, with NO milling or machining. It can be done by a CA 01 FFL.

So, yes, an off-roster handgun can be sent to you and you can change the parts (barrel & magazine) while in CA.
FFL Transfer/Special Order Dealer since 1993.
Net-FFL list maintainer.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein
Reply With Quote