View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 8:37 PM
Cat-in-a-Box
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

my observation is the same as OHOD's and i applaud her for bringing the topic into the Ladies Forum.

but i will say, "WELCOME, RENEE!" there are very few women on calguns and not many of those have "served". your voice and experience is valued. if you do venture over into OT, wear your protective gear and go armed. it is not for the timid.

there are many good men on calguns but those that aren't, well, they aren't. there are some of those good men that do participate here in the Ladies Forum and we welcome them. but those that don't behave are not tolerated here.

the Ladies Forum was started by Mr K, the owner of this website, as a place for women to go and discuss "things" without having to deal with testosterone. as long as the guys remember that, they are welcomed. actually, there are a few that participate here that i never see in OT! they are the really really good guys.

stick around. get the lay of the land and know that you always have a home here in the Ladies Forum. we do look out for our own......

"Her hands, her comfort, her confidence, her choice.", Mr K re buy a gun for a woman.

Gun Control:
"The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt