Thanks for all the props, you guys were super today. I had tons of fun running around meeting everybody, especially quite a few people I've never met before.
So, people want to do some more similar shoots? Can't wait until next New Year's Day?
What's your pleasure? A series of 'national holiday shoots'? (gotta start real early on holidays). We had talked about doing a once a month evening shoot, maybe Wednesdays, to accommodate people who work on weekends.
Whadya think? Ideas?
(After action report follows tomorrow)
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.
Last edited by BonnieB; 01-02-2013 at 12:34 AM..