View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 4:43 PM

I will say that there are very few examples where woman have performed very well under combat. Coming from experience with woman in the service I have been exposed too, like most woman are very EMOTION driven and when bullets start flying, I have seen that many duck and stay down. Most cry. This is from my experience and thats all. And you said you were in the army in 83-86. Might I ask what war you were so called exposed to in your time in Army. Marine corps in 2012 tried 2 females in infantry training and both failed with 1 female out in first week and the other only lasting a month. ts not just mental toughness and a majority of women lack the required strength.

Sorry just my opinion, not here to offend again I have seen it with my OWN EYES IN COMBAT.
HM3 John D. House, HN Aaron A. Kent, HM2 Cesar O. Baez, HM3 Travis Youngblood, HM3 Christopher W. Thompson, HM2 Allan M. Cundanga Espiritu (True Heros)