Just for clarifications sake, men are welcome in the Women's Forum, assuming that they are Real Men, which is to say, gentlemen, civil and respectful. So far, so good on this thread, but let's do be careful. We do not want to offend our brothers any more than we want to be offended.
Everbody is entitled to their opinions, whether we agree or not. But, we do like it when people play nice.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.