View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by JJKESSEL View Post
Amazing pictures. My wife and I have decided that we are done with CA and are moving to either Boise Metro or CDA. We probably won't make the move for 4-5 months but any information you have would be fantastic.

Do you have any advise between Boise and CDA? My wife is a new Medical Assistant and I am a Realtor.

CDA is a lush, tree covered, lakes everywhere, rivers everywhere and just down right awesome. Boise is in the high desert and not near as "wet" as CDA. CDA has many other smaller towns around it and then Spokane down the road. Boise is all by itself for the most part.

We like CDA. I think it is mostly a resort town with not much manufacturing though. The pay scale is not as high as the big city. Buy small and pay low for your house. Places are sitting for sale for a long time. Look at East spirit lake for land and houses. All lots are at least 10 acres and tree covered with water, power and natural gas. Great deals to be had.

I think we are going to pay cash for some land and maybe stick a log cabin on it. Maybe ...will see how things go.