View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 6:58 PM
<IXOYE><'s Avatar
<IXOYE>< <IXOYE>< is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Temecula
Posts: 654
iTrader: 51 / 100%

Go to the court before your date and speak to the clerk. Ask them if you can get an extension. Depending on the citation, you may have to see the judge and ask him/her for the extension.
Reply With Quote