Originally Posted by NytWolf
Interesting how someone came in and deleted my negative feedback post.
Maybe your negative feedback was a little too negative. Someone clearly complained, or a mod pulled it because it was too harsh.
Usually, if people had a bad experience with a vendor they say something like " Had a bad experience, rude people, won't go there again, PM me for details if you want to know more".
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.
Last edited by BonnieB; 12-28-2012 at 12:40 PM..