View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 3:39 PM
omgwtfbbq's Avatar
omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq is offline
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Sac Valley
Posts: 3,117
iTrader: 3 / 100%

Originally Posted by Ron-Solo View Post
The above info is inaccurate.

Regarding the pistol, you don't take it to an FFL. The form and fee is simply mailed to DOJ. Any hicap magazines you had in California before 2000 are fine.
Thank you for the correction. I was under the impression that a DROS and waiting period was necessary. Perhaps I was confused with new residency or something else. My appologies.
Reply With Quote