Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Turner's Outdoorsman (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Inventory On Hand? (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=682157)

ambiguous216 01-18-2013 1:03 PM

Inventory On Hand?

Anyone from Turners here willing to post what inventory you have on hand? This will only help you sell more :)

xbimmers 01-18-2013 1:07 PM

I would like to know when the M1A's get back in.

1st2fight 01-18-2013 1:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambiguous216 (Post 10246941)
Anyone from Turners here willing to post what inventory you have on hand? This will only help you sell more :)

are you kidding? do you know how long it will take them to get counts from all stores when it's done manually and tracked on some spreadsheets? ;-)

have you seen all postings here on how turner's oversold or misplaced someone's gun?

RW34 01-18-2013 1:59 PM

They have mini 14's in stock as of last night.

ham 01-18-2013 2:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbimmers (Post 10246979)
I would like to know when the M1A's get back in.

issues with S.A. was that M1As & 1911's were on Major backorder before the craziness happened. when they do come in, it seems very sporatic.

the other day there was a M1A standard in green syn stock & a consignment socom 16 at the K.M. store. both lasted about 12 hours in stock.:(

as far as the OP question goes, it seems it would be hard to post inventory due to how fast guns are selling, even the gun lists on the counter in the morning, are usually outdated by lunchtime.

GodChild 01-18-2013 10:17 PM

I would like to see more inventory in stock at their stores rather than at their warehouse.

People like to see, touch and feel what they are gonna buy ahead of time.

ham 01-18-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodChild (Post 10252236)
I would like to see more inventory in stock at their stores rather than at their warehouse.

People like to see, touch and feel what they are gonna buy ahead of time.

another issue. when the stuff goes up, some people say "I WANT THAT ONE!". "but there's more in the wherehouse." BUT I CAN SEE THAT ONE!." makes it hard to show & sell guns if the display ones are bought up.

ambiguous216 01-19-2013 11:44 AM

No not at all. Don't you agree that life would be alot easier if we had live inventory at our fingertips? Turners inventory system might not be up to par in your opinion but they are very successful.

And you can't blame Turners in especially these days with the craziness going on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1st2fight (Post 10247474)
are you kidding? do you know how long it will take them to get counts from all stores when it's done manually and tracked on some spreadsheets? ;-)

have you seen all postings here on how turner's oversold or misplaced someone's gun?

1st2fight 01-19-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambiguous216 (Post 10255979)
No not at all. Don't you agree that life would be alot easier if we had live inventory at our fingertips? Turners inventory system might not be up to par in your opinion but they are very successful.

And you can't blame Turners in especially these days with the craziness going on.

i'm not blaming turner's for the madness, i'm just reporting the facts... ;-)

turner's has problems with their system way before the madness...

would turner's system ever be like other retailers where you can order online and pick up or have it shipped? not very likely with what's going on.

and yes, i have seen many excuses from turner's and its fans...

ambiguous216 01-19-2013 12:28 PM

Turners still a great place to shop.. Very reasonable prices unlike the Bros that sell Ammo that charge $400 for a plastic lower. Cheers!

hooked on glock 01-19-2013 12:47 PM

Wow , I paid $379.23 otd for 2 mega arms aluminum lowers just yesterday @ turners norwalk , they were $159 a,piece ...

ambiguous216 01-19-2013 2:56 PM

not bad at all..some on the personal firearms section have one for $400 and it doesnt include DROS. Consider yourself lucky to pick up the Megas. I want a few too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooked on glock (Post 10256465)
Wow , I paid $379.23 otd for 2 mega arms aluminum lowers just yesterday @ turners norwalk , they were $159 a,piece ...

gr8dragon88 01-19-2013 3:03 PM

tuner's gets a good share of my hard earned dough, but i don't worship it...;-)

i actually blame barack, joe, diane, yee and all other liberal commie wants to be for this madness...

yes, i dream of a day when all humans become saints so we don't need to protect ourselves from evil doers...

bigbully 01-20-2013 4:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ham (Post 10252425)
another issue. when the stuff goes up, some people say "I WANT THAT ONE!". "but there's more in the wherehouse." BUT I CAN SEE THAT ONE!." makes it hard to show & sell guns if the display ones are bought up.

I'm opposite. I always ask if there are others in the warehouse, because I want one that is not mishandled and dry fired a bunch of times.

ambiguous216 01-23-2013 9:30 PM

Anyway we can be advised of what's in the warehouse...maybe a posted daily in store ad?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ham (Post 10252425)