||11-28-2012 1:28 PM
Event Management & Training Class Website
Hello Calguns Tactical & Competition training community!
I'd like to offer a Website system packaged with a built in Event Management System for your Firearm Training courses.
These system are specifically made for Trainings/Courses/Event Management.
With this system, you can manage your events/courses easily and also provide an online payment system where interested party can sign up to your event and the system will automatically organize the event for you.
The new site will take the burden of organizing the event away from you so you can focus more in providing more training. Typically the cost of such system is ranging around $1500++, I'd be happy to work something out with you to make you more successful and have me contribute to Calguns community.
Here are the features of the site:
- Event Management : All the event registration features from custom registration forms, email marketing, and invoicing make it easier to collect registrations and payments.
- Attendee Management : Always maintain control of your attendee details; who has registered, their payments and send communication to all attendees or individually.
- Attendee Profiles : Each attendee has their own record and payment screen so you can fix someone’s account, because someone always needs something changed.
- Multiple Payment Options : There are more than 10 different ways to collect funds from your attendees. From PayPal and Authorize.net to bank transfers and invoices, and we are also adding new gateways.
- Confirmation Emails: Easy-to-use automated emails for registration and payment confirmations.
- Custom Registration Forms : Customizable registration forms allow you to use text fields, check boxes, radio buttons, drop-down menus and more to collect all the information you will need from attendees. Even create questions in the attendee record for admin-users only.
- Event Categories : Categorize your events to make them easier to find and encourage attendees to attend more events.
- Attendee Management : Categorize your events to make them easier to find and encourage attendees to attend more events.
- Event Registration : Make the event registration forms as simple or as complex as you need it to be and it still looks like your website.
- Invoices : Easy follow up with potential attendees who have not fully paid for their admission. All it takes is one click.
- Manual Registration : Quickly register attendees for the event when they show up at the door or send in paper registration forms.
- Promotion Codes : Use unique discount codes for each marketing channel to get as many attendees to attend your event and identify where they obtained their discount.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor : Quickly and easily add photos and stylize your event descriptions.
- Social Media (Facebook/Twitter) : Spread the word and let your attendees share that they have registered and are attending your event.
- EVENT CALENDAR : Use a calendar of events to graphically display when your events are scheduled. Show upcoming and past events.
- Staff Manager : Setup a staff member and reuse that information for multiple events or display all the events for a given staff member.
Please PM me
if you're interested in this opportunity. I'm open to firearm trade/course hour trade all depends on the location.
Thank you for your interest!
||12-03-2012 10:27 AM
Bump. PM Answered.. Thanks for your interests!
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:31 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.