Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Deals, Sales and Coupons (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   $15 for $30 worth of products at RifleGear.com (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=648761)

GEARHOG 11-26-2012 5:37 AM

$15 for $30 worth of products at RifleGear.com
 
$15 for $30 worth of products at RifleGear.com

Get this deal today!

http://www.chompon.com/uploads/deals/17255.jpg?v=1

RoundEye 11-26-2012 8:39 AM

Does it really expire on 11/27 though meaning we'd have to use it or lose it in two days?

LT1Silverhawk 11-26-2012 8:41 AM

I believe that is how much time you have to buy the certificate.

frahuang 11-26-2012 9:42 AM

Bought one, thanks.

LBDamned 11-26-2012 10:05 AM

got one - thanks Gearhog!

Bought a New Frontier poly lower ($102.45 including this deal)...

lpk5 11-26-2012 10:17 AM

beat me to it...

RoundEye 11-26-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LT1Silverhawk (Post 9792844)
I believe that is how much time you have to buy the certificate.

Well, I just bought one, and according the certificate that I bought it expires tomorrow 11/27/2012.

TheYellowDart 11-26-2012 10:55 AM

can you use more than one coupon?
For example can I buy a NFA Lower with 4 of these coupons?

Or does it say just one coupon per transaction?

LT1Silverhawk 11-26-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoundEye (Post 9793419)
Well, I just bought one, and according the certificate that I bought it expires tomorrow 11/27/2012.

Oh that sucks... :(

Chrisc308 11-26-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheYellowDart (Post 9793583)
can you use more than one coupon?
For example can I buy a NFA Lower with 4 of these coupons?

Or does it say just one coupon per transaction?

Doesn't work like that, it says 1 per person.

If that was the case I would buy 18 of these and get a gen 4 glock 19 for $270. Gotta read the fine print!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoundEye (Post 9793419)
Well, I just bought one, and according the certificate that I bought it expires tomorrow 11/27/2012.

I bought one and in the e-mail it says that the deal may not work until Gearhog stops selling these coupons on 11/28/12. Not sure how the coupon code could expire before its even valid

TheYellowDart 11-26-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisc308 (Post 9793655)
Doesn't work like that, it says 1 per person.

If that was the case I would buy 18 of these and get a gen 4 glock 19 for $270. Gotta read the fine print!

Yeah, kinda figured, but thought it'd be worth looking into.

Mr_Monkeywrench 11-26-2012 11:15 AM

Got one. Used it today. Got a flashlight mount and the check out price was $7.33. It was the remaining balance and taxes. The code is good to go. Incidentally, my wife picked up a sling mount as well :shifty:

Chrisc308 11-26-2012 11:20 AM

FYI: The discount will not appear until you actually click checkout now

Just got a YHM compensator and bullet button tool for $25.37 shipped

TheYellowDart 11-26-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Monkeywrench (Post 9793714)
Got one. Used it today. Got a flashlight mount and the check out price was $7.33. It was the remaining balance and taxes. The code is good to go. Incidentally, my wife picked up a sling mount as well ;)

ha ha ha,

my girlfriend might be picking up some stuff too :)

TheYellowDart 11-26-2012 11:40 AM

Wonder if this works on Ammo

(Sorry, i don't see the fine print anywhere)

RoundEye 11-26-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LT1Silverhawk (Post 9793639)
Oh that sucks... :(

It's cool, I just went ahead and ordered something on my wish list.

Brandon04GT 11-27-2012 4:21 PM

Just bought a coupon too. Is it just mine or is the expiration date 11/27/2013?

You guys are all saying it expires today...

Heavy_Grinder 11-27-2012 5:54 PM

okay, I'm kind of confused about this deal. I was under the impression that once you bought this code, you only had 3 days to use it because it expires on 11/27/12. Now I look at the deal again and it says that it expires one year from now on 11/27/13. I would have jumped on this if that were the case.

Can anyone confirm what was the original exp date for this code??

RollingCode3 11-27-2012 5:55 PM

thanks.. just bought one.

Brandon04GT 11-27-2012 6:01 PM

If you look at the Gearhog page for this you'll notice that they changed the expiration date to 2013. Mostly likely the 2012 expiration date was just a typo.

Heavy_Grinder 11-27-2012 6:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon04GT (Post 9803053)
If you look at the Gearhog page for this you'll notice that they changed the expiration date to 2013. Mostly likely the 2012 expiration date was just a typo.

That is unacceptable in my opinion. Oh well, I guess "You snooze you lose".

Brandon04GT 11-27-2012 6:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy_Grinder (Post 9803075)
That is unacceptable in my opinion. Oh well, I guess "You snooze you lose".

The deal is still up for grabs...

operator13 11-27-2012 6:10 PM

in for one thanks!

Low Light 11-27-2012 8:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheYellowDart (Post 9793860)
Wonder if this works on Ammo

(Sorry, i don't see the fine print anywhere)


Looks like ammo can only be purchased in store and this is only good for on-line purchases. Oh well; thought I found that elusive $14 box of factory 45ACP :(


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.