Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   San Diego Chapter (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=295)
-   -   San Diego C3 Chapter "Volunteers Needed" (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=642645)

pennys dad 11-10-2012 5:08 PM

San Diego C3 Chapter "Volunteers Needed"

Good Evening Everyone

What is "CALGUNS Community Chapters (C3)"

CALGUNS Community Chapters (C3/CGSSA) Forums are here ;-)

The CALGUNS Community Chapters (C3) is simply the physical extension of CALGUNS web site. We strive to bring the Calgunner out from behind the keyboard and out to the range. We want the individual shooter to feel empowered to say “No” when a bill or legislation of some sort seeks to ban or limit our freedoms. So we work to bring California shooters together with other shooters to help build the CALGUNS Community outside of the internet, hopefully making the person feel less like an individual and more like the member of an extended family. Our goal is to build the community and then empower the community through education, family fun outings and training.

To this end we seek out volunteers to build local teams, similar to club chapters. The skill set we seek is fairly broad, we need: Your energy and desire to start something, we seek Project Manager types and Web Developers, we need logistic coordinators and photographers, we hope for volunteers that want to be involved and just need to know which direction to move, we need carpenters and electricians and most of all we just need you.

What is the C3: A group of volunteers

What is our goal: To bring the Calgunner out from behind the keyboard and out to the range

What is our purpose: To build the community and then empower the community through education, family fun outings and training

What do we need: We need more volunteers

Send me a PM or email if you have questions: PM Exposed or Pennys Dad or jacob.rascon@gmail.com

hoss_hk 01-28-2013 11:38 PM

You can also PM Manpants if you are interested in volunteering. We've got monthly shoots, and other events in the planning phase that we can always use help at. We've got 2 guys running cleanups down here, SDFire and Musick. PM them if you are interested in helping keep BLM land open for shooting. There is also a continual sticky looking for volunteers to staff the Calguns/CGSSA table at the quarterly Del Mar gun shows. Contact Bplvr for info on that or respond to the thread.

Jacob's got a lot on his plate right now, so let us know if the San Diego Chapter is your home and you want to get involved.

golfguy 08-27-2013 6:19 PM

I can help on projects for time to time. I am retired so weekdays not an issue.

rich deuce 08-29-2013 8:02 AM

I like to volunteer my services as often as possible. I have a nice camera...but Im not a professional photog.

Michael_Js 08-29-2013 8:25 AM

I work full time, and sometimes the weekend also, however, given enough notice, I would like to help out also...Might even get my fiancee to come along, and she's an excellent photographer! I'm fairly handy with my hands ;)

Thanks,
Michael J.

Hey GolfGuy! I'm in Mira Mesa also! Check out my post for P2K range...I try to go every other week ;)

hoss_hk 08-29-2013 8:12 PM

Stay tuned for another SD event in October... will need volunteers to help Manpants.

Manpants 08-31-2013 9:18 PM

@ Michael - did the events fall on your in in between weeks? Plan your trips on the week I have events!

Michael_Js 09-01-2013 9:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manpants (Post 12205104)
@ Michael - did the events fall on your in in between weeks? Plan your trips on the week I have events!

Most fell in between weeks - working. Only a couple more working weekends ;) None of them were "fun" trips ;)

I hope to make one soon!

Thanks!
Michael J.

amtragi 09-27-2013 3:23 PM

Let me know what i can do?

hoss_hk 09-27-2013 4:55 PM

Keep an eye out in the San Diego forum for events. Usually the event leader will post if they need help with anything- we usually do. You can also reply in the threads for BLM land cleanups and the gun show tables we have at the Del Mar fairgrounds.
You can also contact Manpants via PM.

Devilinbp 11-11-2013 8:13 AM

I will volunteer to assist. I can't do web design, but will help with cleanups, range needs, and possibly the occasional Booth.

Kozak 12-15-2013 9:01 PM

I would love to assist and volunteer!