Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   San Bernardino Chapter (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=292)
-   -   newbie right here need help with shooting ranges in IE (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=642567)

a_juarez11 11-10-2012 2:19 PM

newbie right here need help with shooting ranges in IE
 
Im a newbie need help looking for outdoor shooting ranges out door in the IE area. Im still on my 10 day wait on my xd.40 subcompact.
Once I get my handgun i want to take it shooting outdoor or indoor.

bikr4jc 11-10-2012 3:45 PM

What part of the IE?

bishop2queen's6 11-11-2012 12:06 AM

Magnum range in San Bernardino, Riverside, and Rancho. Mike Raughs in North Corona. There is a new shooting range opening up in Riverside off of Magnolia and the 91 in December.

junko p 11-12-2012 9:23 AM

Outdoor is Lytle Creek & B-Canyon out in Hemet

retired 11-12-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bishop2queen's6 (Post 9700807)
Magnum range in San Bernardino, Riverside, and Rancho. Mike Raughs in North Corona. There is a new shooting range opening up in Riverside off of Magnolia and the 91 in December.

Correction: The name is Mike Raahauge.

http://raahauges.com/

Also, there is Rainbow Range. It is a membership only outdoor range. It is located off of the 15fwy by the Border Patrol Check Point just south of Temecula. Corona Sportsmen Club in S. Corona near Lake Matthews. It is also a membership only club. Both may still have a waiting list, but I haven't checked in awhile.

SeanCasey 11-13-2012 2:18 PM

There is also Prado off of Euclid and the 71

Ultradude 11-14-2012 6:02 AM

There is also West End Gun Club in Lytle Creek.

morrcarr67 11-14-2012 4:14 PM

Also check with the BLM and US Forrest Service as there is free land you can shoot on too.

a_juarez11 11-14-2012 4:46 PM

I stay in Hemet but will go to any shooting range in riverside/ SB County

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikr4jc (Post 9698093)
What part of the IE?


a_juarez11 11-14-2012 4:47 PM

Bee-canyon was closed down what I was told

Quote:

Originally Posted by junko p (Post 9707732)
Outdoor is Lytle Creek & B-Canyon out in Hemet


a_juarez11 11-14-2012 4:48 PM

Will do so thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by morrcarr67 (Post 9723370)
Also check with the BLM and US Forrest Service as there is free land you can shoot on too.


a_juarez11 11-14-2012 4:49 PM

Well check up all these places thanks guys

a_juarez11 11-14-2012 4:50 PM

Good place or website where too buy ammo?

Can'thavenuthingood 11-14-2012 5:32 PM

Try these 2 critters, watch for free shipping.

http://www.ammoengine.com

http://ammoseek.com/

Vick

morrcarr67 11-14-2012 6:51 PM

I'm on my phone and don't have all my links, but I will post a good place to find a bunch of places to shoot when I get home.

a_juarez11 11-14-2012 7:40 PM

thanks looking forward too looking at the links

Quote:

Originally Posted by morrcarr67 (Post 9724369)
I'm on my phone and don't have all my links, but I will post a good place to find a bunch of places to shoot when I get home.


a_juarez11 11-14-2012 7:41 PM

Thank you im going to check them out

Quote:

Originally Posted by Can'thavenuthingood (Post 9723826)
Try these 2 critters, watch for free shipping.

http://www.ammoengine.com

http://ammoseek.com/

Vick


bikr4jc 11-14-2012 10:34 PM

Bulletman911 Serge he has great prices. Look him up in commercial sales. You can pick up in Glendale

morrcarr67 11-16-2012 3:28 PM

Sorry it took me so long but this is a pretty good site to check out.


http://wheretoshoot.org/index2.cfm

retired 11-17-2012 1:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_juarez11 (Post 9697721)
Im a newbie need help looking for outdoor shooting ranges out door in the IE area. Im still on my 10 day wait on my xd.40 subcompact.
Once I get my handgun i want to take it shooting outdoor or indoor.

Since you live in Hemet, the BLM land in Perris isn't too far from you on the other side of the 215fwy. We have had a couple of Calgun clean ups there and it is a nice range. If the hill is torn up by the 4x4s, you probably will not make it up the hill in a car unless it is a 4x4 (my Pilot made it with no problem).

If you need directions either pm me or go to the Calguns clean up forum and check out the thread about it. You might even see one of the Calguns signs placed by Eat Dirt still standing.

a_juarez11 11-17-2012 6:05 PM

pmed

Quote:

Originally Posted by retired (Post 9739470)
Since you live in Hemet, the BLM land in Perris isn't too far from you on the other side of the 215fwy. We have had a couple of Calgun clean ups there and it is a nice range. If the hill is torn up by the 4x4s, you probably will not make it up the hill in a car unless it is a 4x4 (my Pilot made it with no problem).

If you need directions either pm me or go to the Calguns clean up forum and check out the thread about it. You might even see one of the Calguns signs placed by Eat Dirt still standing.


retired 11-17-2012 9:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_juarez11 (Post 9743085)
pmed

And pm'd back.

Eat Dirt 11-21-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_juarez11 (Post 9723576)
Bee-canyon was closed down what I was told

Just Closed down for Fire Season

lamduh 12-01-2012 2:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bishop2queen's6 (Post 9700807)
Magnum range in San Bernardino, Riverside, and Rancho. Mike Raughs in North Corona. There is a new shooting range opening up in Riverside off of Magnolia and the 91 in December.

magnolia and the 91??? in addtion to riverside magnum range?

Eat Dirt 12-01-2012 7:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamduh (Post 9827245)
magnolia and the 91??? in addtion to riverside magnum range?

Here's the link ::
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=625356

Vomtaylor 12-05-2012 8:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikr4jc (Post 9725982)
Bulletman911 Serge he has great prices. Look him up in commercial sales. You can pick up in Glendale

+1 on Serge. Here is his link.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=397946

Eat Dirt 12-05-2012 8:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eat Dirt (Post 9763779)
Just Closed down for Fire Season

BEE CANYON

Opens back up Today !!!!

Wednesday Dec 5

a_juarez11 12-05-2012 5:30 PM

Excited for sure b up there this weekend

lamduh 12-05-2012 6:31 PM

where is bee canyon?



Quote:

Originally Posted by Eat Dirt (Post 9855785)
BEE CANYON

Opens back up Today !!!!

Wednesday Dec 5




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eat Dirt 12-05-2012 6:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamduh (Post 9859363)
where is bee canyon?








Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


East Of Hemet
Off hwy 74

FMFdevildoc 12-07-2012 8:31 PM

If you're willing to drive up past Victorville, check out the range (club) in Apple Valley. Excellent facility with a large variety of range types. You have to download app for membership, then attend one of their meetings (3rd Thurs. of the month, or something like that) get sponsored by a member. Range fees are decent, but well worth it once you see the facility. I will be joining soon.

5L1P5TR3AM 01-09-2013 4:32 PM

There is a new indoor range in Beaumont that I've heard great things about. They have pistol and rifle ranges, and allow calibers up to 30-06. I haven't been there yet personally, but plan on doing so within the next week.

mvpatriot 01-09-2013 6:56 PM

Check out Corona Sportsmen Club.
The best range in the IE hands down.

mvpatriot 01-09-2013 6:56 PM

Check out Corona Sportsmen Club.
The best range in the IE hands down.

gruntbull 01-09-2013 7:34 PM

BLM - near elsinore! Free and long range

kalaca 01-15-2013 1:01 PM

Where's the Elsinore range I need somewhere that I can shoot 300+ yards !
Thanks!

Darryl Licht 03-03-2013 8:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bishop2queen's6 (Post 9700807)
Magnum range in San Bernardino, Riverside, and Rancho. Mike Raughs in North Corona. There is a new shooting range opening up in Riverside off of Magnolia and the 91 in December.

Where is this "new range"? Do you know the name?

lamduh 03-04-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darryl Licht (Post 10706430)
Where is this "new range"? Do you know the name?

if your heading west on the 91 between la sierra and magnolia exit look to your left big building next to the freeway, big yellow banner says " SHOOTING RANGE OPENING SOON"..... when i cant tell you, but the place looks pretty big.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

SeanCasey 03-04-2013 11:36 AM

The range was anticipated to open in December, but some delays have pushed it out until late March/April the last I heard.

Range is called: "Riverside Indoor Shooting Range"


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.