Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Shotgun Gallery (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Benelli supernova (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=620387)

Dantedamean 09-14-2012 3:14 PM

Benelli supernova
 
I finally was able to find a MS3 sling for it. They only had tan though.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/15/uge3yryb.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/15/u6eguda9.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/15/nezapepe.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/15/yqytyraj.jpg

I put a Nordic components mag extension, clamp, and rail on it. The light is a UTG and the mount is a Viking tactics offset mount. The shell carrier is from midwayUSA, I don't recommend it. Obviously the magpul MS3. It took forever to find one.

shooter777 10-11-2012 11:13 AM

Mesa Tactical makes a side saddle for the benelli supernova that attaches to the buttstock.
Or, do what I do and just and buy a 4 round side saddle like the tacstar mossberg 500 one and remove the metal backing plate and attach it to your receiver using heavy duty velcro. it is super solid.
Or, just run what you have. Nice SG btw

Dantedamean 10-19-2012 9:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shooter777 (Post 9496467)
Mesa Tactical makes a side saddle for the benelli supernova that attaches to the buttstock.
Or, do what I do and just and buy a 4 round side saddle like the tacstar mossberg 500 one and remove the metal backing plate and attach it to your receiver using heavy duty velcro. it is super solid.
Or, just run what you have. Nice SG btw

Thanks, Ya I want to get the mesa Tactical stock to shorten up the overall length.

- Freedom isn't free

Rough Gear Review 12-23-2012 9:08 PM

This is how the Mesa Tactical side saddle looks, quality product and Im very happy with it.

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/...ps892848fe.jpg

iloveyourmom562 12-28-2012 12:19 AM

Very nice dude..

latigidyblod 12-30-2012 2:19 PM

Quick question for you. I tried the nordic components barrel clamp on mine with the nordic component +2 magazine tube extension on it and it seems like the barrel and magazine is too far apart. Did you modify the magazine clamp or does the modified mossberg magazine tube clamp from nordic components fit on it without modifications?

Just picked up my own benelli supernova and loving the thing also.

Dantedamean 12-30-2012 3:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latigidyblod (Post 10059605)
Quick question for you. I tried the nordic components barrel clamp on mine with the nordic component +2 magazine tube extension on it and it seems like the barrel and magazine is too far apart. Did you modify the magazine clamp or does the modified mossberg magazine tube clamp from nordic components fit on it without modifications?

Just picked up my own benelli supernova and loving the thing also.


No I didn't need to do any modifications to it. They may have sent you the wrong clamp. I know they make several different ones for different shotguns.

Dantedamean 12-31-2012 1:09 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/31/a9e2yjut.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/31/ve8a5a6e.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/31/qaresyny.jpg

Some quick pictures to help you see what's going on with the clamp.

azthig69 01-30-2013 7:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dantedamean (Post 9328165)
I finally was able to find a MS3 sling for it. They only had tan though.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/15/uge3yryb.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/15/u6eguda9.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/15/nezapepe.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/15/yqytyraj.jpg

I put a Nordic components mag extension, clamp, and rail on it. The light is a UTG and the mount is a Viking tactics offset mount. The shell carrier is from midwayUSA, I don't recommend it. Obviously the magpul MS3. It took forever to find one.

Just a word of caution, unless you replace your SG with 3 US parts, a mag extension is a violation of 922r.

myk 01-30-2013 8:08 PM

Great pictures, and thanks for the heads up on the mag extension; I'd hate to wind up in jail because of my own weapon. I love this shotgun, I only wish there was an easy way to get an adjustable stock for it-it's a little long on me...

dilligaffrn 03-13-2013 9:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azthig69 (Post 10375585)
Just a word of caution, unless you replace your SG with 3 US parts, a mag extension is a violation of 922r.

922r not applicable with pumps.

Hammertime 03-13-2013 9:38 PM

How do you like the UTG light? I haven't bought many things from them that I would again, but am always open to good product.

Cheers,

HT

Dantedamean 03-14-2013 5:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammertime (Post 10803689)
How do you like the UTG light? I haven't bought many things from them that I would again, but am always open to good product.

Cheers,

HT

It's a great light, I've never had an issue with it. I love UTG products, I haven't gotten one yet that didn't work well.

PSALM 144 05-21-2013 10:03 AM

Very nice Supernova! What kind of sights are you running on it?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.