Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Ladies Forum (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   brief and funny moment (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=615598)

zvardan 09-02-2012 8:20 AM

brief and funny moment

Was shooting my ar at the range and a casing landed straight down my neighbors shirt. She was fishing it out of her bra and laughing (thankfully)...I looked at her husband and said, "damn thing has a one track mind!"

He replied, "I like how your rifle thinks".

drdarrin@sbcglobal.net 09-02-2012 8:24 AM

Very glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read this.
Sinus cleansing with coffee would not be as much fun as reading this post.

movie zombie 09-02-2012 8:54 AM

LOL!
sounds like good people.

Sakiri 09-02-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdarrin@sbcglobal.net (Post 9249723)
Very glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read this.
Sinus cleansing with coffee would not be as much fun as reading this post.

Lol..

Between you and the OP, I'm laughing so hard I'm tearing up.

vision1214 09-03-2012 10:17 PM

LOL - Love that story!!!!! I had one drop down my shirt once. As I tried to get the "hotter than hell" casing out of my bra, I created a new dance on the spot. People who witnessed this have not forgotten it and every time they see me - they do the infamous dance. Damn, their memories :D

savannah 09-04-2012 6:26 AM

Had one go down my shirt and find its way directly between. I know that dance! Luckily, no burn. Made me tighten up those wrists a bit! Now I only wear a high neck shirt.

BonnieB 09-04-2012 9:05 AM

On the down-the-neckline thing, I learned that a regular bandanna, tied in the front, cowboy-style works like a champ to prevent the dance. Assuming your neckline isn't down to your navel, which you wouldn't do anyway.

I never heard of a casing going down someone else's neckline, wow! But I'm glad to know it's possible.

Limp wrists cause this?

vision1214 09-04-2012 8:45 PM

A limp wrist can cause all types of unusual shooting problems - ones you don't need or want lol - As for the Dance, I was shooting my sisters Walther Pk - the original bought back in the 1980's. She had not shot the gun in probably 20 years. So I took it home, cleaned it, made sure everything was working properly and took it to the range. So, you are in the cubicle which is not that large of a area. The first 3 shots pinged off the wall, 2 bounced off my head and one hit my cheek - What???? Well that had to be a fluke - right? NO!

This time I asked "My Friends" to stand behind me and see how high the casings were hitting the wall. The next shot pinged off the wall and down my shirt which had two buttons opened and the dance began. AFTER, they stopped laughing, they said the casing hit the wall about at a level of the top of my head. No wonder I was getting hit in the head.

It's high neck T-shirts for me now even though my guns have never shot the casing back at me but I won't take any chances again - that was not pleasant lol AND my friends are dillweeds for keeping the dance going on and on and on LOL