Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Shotgun Gallery (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   *Benelli M4 thread* (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=602702)

FLAWLS1 08-01-2012 1:31 AM

*Benelli M4 thread*
 
Post them up! I'll be posting mine when I get it.

Bert Gamble 08-01-2012 2:31 AM

Got one. If you want to see a pic, look at the one on the website. Mine looks exacly like that one.

Why mess with perfection?

Ventura_Yak'r 08-16-2012 12:01 PM

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...4/000_0011.jpg

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...4/000_0012.jpg

:D

Mesa Tactical 08-16-2012 3:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bert Gamble (Post 9041909)
Got one. If you want to see a pic, look at the one on the website. Mine looks exacly like that one.

Why mess with perfection?

Because the stock is too long!

http://www.recoilweb.com/wp-content/...m4-958x638.jpg

Bert Gamble 08-16-2012 7:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesa Tactical (Post 9145290)

Are you a dwarf or were your arms shortenend in a terrible wood chipper accident? How can the stock be too long?

Admittedly I am not an expert in shotguns, or any gun for that matter, but the M-4 is the most natural feeling gun I have ever had the pleasure to fire. I don't think I would want the stock shortened even a little bit.

FLAWLS1 08-17-2012 1:23 AM

That looks good! What extended tube is that? Is it from Kip?

Saym14 08-17-2012 6:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bert Gamble (Post 9041909)
Got one. If you want to see a pic, look at the one on the website. Mine looks exacly like that one.

Why mess with perfection?

and the stock tube is low capacity...
and the stock bolt release is too small
and there is no front rail if you want a weapons light mounted

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/a.../IMGP04211.jpg

mesa stock
Fab forearm
GGG bolt release
Kips extended tube and follower

Ventura_Yak'r 08-17-2012 7:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAWLS1 (Post 9148484)
That looks good! What extended tube is that? Is it from Kip?

Thanks, Full Length 7rd Titanium Magazine Tube from Kip at Carrier Comp. Made compliant/922(R) w/ US made hammer, follower & spring.

Moraga 08-20-2012 4:33 PM

I am trying to buy and M4 and want to make sure it it CA legal. What do I have to know?

Mesa Tactical 08-20-2012 5:34 PM

.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moraga (Post 9169707)
I am trying to buy and M4 and want to make sure it it CA legal. What do I have to know?

Don't put a collapsing stock on it.

MXRider 08-20-2012 5:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesa Tactical (Post 9170173)
Don't put a collapsing stock on it.

You can run one so long as its pinned. The factory stock is too long IMO.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Dreaded Claymore 08-20-2012 6:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesa Tactical (Post 9145290)
Because the stock is too long!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saym14 (Post 9148823)
and the stock tube is low capacity...
and the stock bolt release is too small
and there is no front rail if you want a weapons light mounted

And it has no bayonet lug! :63:

Saym14 08-21-2012 6:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MXRider (Post 9170226)
You can run one so long as its pinned. The factory stock is too long IMO.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I agree I like the shorter stock thats why I got the Mesa tactical. I would love the collapsable benelli stock but its very $$$$ and I would have to pin it.

FUBAR 08-22-2012 5:12 PM

Benelli M4 has 13 parts that are on the 922r list. You need to bring it down to 10. The easiest way is to change:

1) Full Length 7rd Titanium Magazine Tube from Kip at Carrier Comp or Dave's Metal Works BEN012 Mag Tube
2) Dave's Metal Works Follower
3) Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock

FLAWLS1 08-23-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FUBAR (Post 9183450)
Benelli M4 has 13 parts that are on the 922r list. You need to bring it down to 10. The easiest way is to change:

1) Full Length 7rd Titanium Magazine Tube from Kip at Carrier Comp or Dave's Metal Works BEN012 Mag Tube
2) Dave's Metal Works Follower
3) Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock

From my understanding I thought that once you get an extended tube from Carrier Comp or Dave's etc. (U.S. made) you then have to change 3 parts on the 922r list to U.S. parts (extended tube not included). So basically what I'm saying is you would have a total of 4 U.S. parts.

FUBAR 08-23-2012 4:41 AM

If you replace the whole mag tube that in itself is a qualifying part.

AM9000 08-25-2012 6:35 AM

Nice boom sticks.

FLAWLS1 08-26-2012 1:19 PM

Here's mine...
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8282/7...bab97611_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8297/7...d35de95a_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8292/7...4c743db4_b.jpg

Saym14 09-01-2012 1:50 PM

Nice - now you will have to post "after" pictures :D

FLAWLS1 09-01-2012 9:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saym14 (Post 9246218)
Nice - now you will have to post "after" pictures :D

Indeed! I bought another M4 today brand new. I'm going to leave this new one all stock. :D

ROCKETW19 09-01-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bert Gamble (Post 9146824)
Are you a dwarf or were your arms shortenend in a terrible wood chipper accident? How can the stock be too long?

Admittedly I am not an expert in shotguns, or any gun for that matter, but the M-4 is the most natural feeling gun I have ever had the pleasure to fire. I don't think I would want the stock shortened even a little bit.

X100 must be a midget!
I have the Cstock and before I pinned it I put it on the middle position and it was insanly to short. all the way out is perfect and i am only 6-0 tall

ROCKETW19 09-01-2012 11:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Eotech XPS2, kips top rail, Ti tube, follower, handle, hammer, FFT forend, Cstock, custom cerakote by Phantom finishing.

I must say the Eotech is not even fair. I pick up the paper target bad guys and slap slugs in there heads retarded fast.

FLAWLS1 09-02-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 (Post 9248831)
Eotech XPS2, kips top rail, Ti tube, follower, handle, hammer, FFT forend, Cstock, custom cerakote by Phantom finishing.

I must say the Eotech is not even fair. I pick up the paper target bad guys and slap slugs in there heads retarded fast.

That looks great! I too don't understand how people think the factory stock is to long. I'm only 5'8" and it feels fine to me. I'll be getting the Mesa stock though for the limb saver.

Saym14 09-02-2012 12:01 PM

I am 5-10. the stock stock works for me ok but the shorter stock makes the gun faster to maneuver.

FLAWLS1 12-30-2012 10:22 PM

Here's pics of my twins.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8310/8...ef010a50_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8176/8...e7a5319d_b.jpg

damngato 01-01-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 (Post 9248831)
Eotech XPS2, kips top rail, Ti tube, follower, handle, hammer, FFT forend, Cstock, custom cerakote by Phantom finishing.

I must say the Eotech is not even fair. I pick up the paper target bad guys and slap slugs in there heads retarded fast.


That looks great!

damngato 01-01-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAWLS1 (Post 10064378)

Ridiculously jealous right now

Socalpumpballer 01-03-2013 5:59 PM

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...668EE59736.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...6688F7593E.jpg

AC45ACP 02-06-2013 4:29 PM

http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps86199d51.jpg

http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps9b233038.jpg

VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xyH7TXjhaY

Carrier Comp Titanium Tube
Freedom Fighter Tactical
Charging Handle
Hammer
Follower
Hand guards
Side Armor Rail

TZL 02-07-2013 10:17 AM

Mesa Tactical Urbino stock w/cheek riser, side saddle and pictanny rail, Dave's Metal Works Speed Bar, Carrier Comp full length titanium tube, spring and follower, Freedom Fighter titanium charging handle, custom trigger job, Benelli Tritium night sights

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5993a655.jpg

My desert tan M4 has a black cousin that is going to get the Salient treatment with a standard "hunting stock" a la Costa

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...57809266_n.jpg

john.t.singh 02-07-2013 10:54 AM

what handguard and shell side saddle have people liked and used?

I got the carrier comp, now i'm looking to upgrade the hand guard and put on a side saddle... thanks!

MoltoMario 03-16-2013 10:16 PM

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8085/8...d14b4397_c.jpg
Untitled by mario.zumbo.3, on Flickr

e46sc3 03-17-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoltoMario (Post 10831641)

That's the United Sportsman club range ... What type of shot did they have you use to shoot there? Slugs?? and on the pistol range??

MoltoMario 03-18-2013 6:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e46sc3 (Post 10839861)
That's the United Sportsman club range ... What type of shot did they have you use to shoot there? Slugs?? and on the pistol range??

Yes they make you shoot slugs and you have to shoot at the pistol range. I usually shoot at the 25 yard one

JamminJ 03-18-2013 6:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john.t.singh (Post 10454584)
what handguard and shell side saddle have people liked and used?

I use a Mesa Tactical six shell side saddle, very happy with it.

TZL 03-18-2013 6:31 AM

+1 same here

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamminJ (Post 10841008)
I use a Mesa Tactical six shell side saddle, very happy with it.


e46sc3 03-18-2013 7:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoltoMario (Post 10840999)
Yes they make you shoot slugs and you have to shoot at the pistol range. I usually shoot at the 25 yard one

So they'll let you shoot at the longer pistol range too ... I have only seen people shooting their shotguns on the shorter range. Someday I'll get out there to shoot my M4.

biloutkast 03-18-2013 9:46 PM

So its okay to shoot slugs at 15 yard? I've been told 25 yards only. Nice boomsticks

MrExel17 03-22-2013 9:01 AM

I need that platform!

usclee 04-07-2013 11:48 AM

Does anyone have some good website for Benelli M4 accessories?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.