Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Primary Arms (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   PA 3x scope (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=594496)

PrimaryArms 07-11-2012 10:17 PM

PA 3x scope
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBBAN...e_gdata_player

Vlad 11 07-12-2012 11:29 AM

Just got mine , thanks for the lightning fast shipping.

Looks great, cant wait to try it out this weekend

PrimaryArms 07-13-2012 6:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad 11 (Post 8916663)
Just got mine , thanks for the lightning fast shipping.

Looks great, cant wait to try it out this weekend

Thank you for your order
Dimitri

AfghanVetOrcutt 07-24-2012 7:06 PM

Just got mine in the mail as well! I'll be testing it out this weekend. I did have a question though, what size is the allen wrench for the screws that mount the rail to the top of the optic? I checked my vast collection of allen wrenches but I don't have one that fits just right, I have one that's ever so slightly too small. I'll never use the rails and I wanted to see what it looks like without. Thanks in advance!

marsh1 07-24-2012 7:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfghanVetOrcutt (Post 8994801)
Just got mine in the mail as well! I'll be testing it out this weekend. I did have a question though, what size is the allen wrench for the screws that mount the rail to the top of the optic? I checked my vast collection of allen wrenches but I don't have one that fits just right, I have one that's ever so slightly too small. I'll never use the rails and I wanted to see what it looks like without. Thanks in advance!

It is a metric size. I will check tomorrow. You have to heat the thread locker if you want to remove the rails.

Marshall

PrimaryArms 07-24-2012 9:08 PM

I believe it's a 2mm and like Marshall said be sure to heat first.

Dimitri

lumwilliam 07-24-2012 9:22 PM

Hey Primary Arms guys! In the video, Dimitri says "use the big circle for close up or CQB". I'm not too familiar with scopes, but does that mean it can be left on when the rifle will serve as a home defense weapon? How does that work with the fixed magification? Much worse than a red dot?

PrimaryArms 07-25-2012 7:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumwilliam (Post 8995879)
Hey Primary Arms guys! In the video, Dimitri says "use the big circle for close up or CQB". I'm not too familiar with scopes, but does that mean it can be left on when the rifle will serve as a home defense weapon? How does that work with the fixed magification? Much worse than a red dot?

We recommend that you use the big circle for fast acquisition similar to a red dot. You can turn on the illumination when in low light. Because of the magnification its not as fast as a red dot and will take some practice to get used to using it. After some practice transitioning from both eyes open I have become very proficient with it.

Dimitri

AfghanVetOrcutt 07-25-2012 10:48 AM

2mm, got it. Thanks for the quick replies!! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to get this thing out to the range and see what I can do with it!

Vlad 11 07-28-2012 1:13 PM

Had the 3X out a few weeks ago. Went thru a mag getting it close @ 50 yds then another mag to dial it in @ 100.

After that the graduations were spot on . Hit plates at 200 and 300 yds no probs

Fun Scope

PrimaryArms 07-28-2012 5:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad 11 (Post 9019374)
Had the 3X out a few weeks ago. Went thru a mag getting it close @ 50 yds then another mag to dial it in @ 100.

After that the graduations were spot on . Hit plates at 200 and 300 yds no probs

Fun Scope

Yea they work in our testing I could maintain center mass 10 rounds at 600

Dimitri


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.