-   Liberty Optics-REMOVED- (
-   -   Unbelievable Customer Service!!! (

C3nt3rMa55 03-22-2012 7:17 PM

Unbelievable Customer Service!!!
Scott is a stand up man to the point no B.s kind of business owner. I sent him an Email on a whim inquiring about the availability of the Vortex Viper PST 1-4 and explained in the Email that I had one on order/backorder somewhere else at a good price and that I found his site through Calguns. He responded quickly with good news and just happened to match the price of my other order without me telling him what my discount was elsewhere.

I decided to give him a call to place my order and was pleasantly surprised that instead of just making the sale he asked how I was doing. After completing my order he thanked me! little things like that make you appriciate spending your money on a quality product from a good honest business.

I will not hesitate to order from Scott again, I look forward to needing something he sells just so I can place another order, that's how good my buying experience was. So if you need anything Optics related don't hesitate to give him a call first.

Thanks Scott,

LibertyOptics 03-28-2012 9:14 AM

Thank you kindly. This is the kind of feedback we've always strived for. Remember, we always do our best to take care of Calgunners