Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Semiauto Rifles Gallery (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Nfa Picture Thread (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=424636)

ghost 04-23-2011 3:26 PM

Nfa Picture Thread
 
4 Attachment(s)
i'll start


draco sbr w/qd suppressor

$P-Ritch$ 04-23-2011 3:29 PM

Very nice, but won't this thread be kind of short on a CA guns forum?

tomd1584 04-23-2011 3:30 PM

considering very few have NFA weapons in CA, i see this thread being short lived.

ghost 04-23-2011 3:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $P-Ritch$ (Post 6260734)
Very nice, but won't this thread be kind of short on a CA guns forum?



maybe or maybe not.theres guys in ca that aow's and c&r sbr's.

Bigtwin 04-23-2011 8:54 PM

meh!?

palakaboy 04-23-2011 9:13 PM

shortlived or not. I'd like to see some NFA's.

THT 04-23-2011 9:15 PM

http://i53.tinypic.com/xgl1tv.jpg

Video of it in action. First five rounds are 115gr WWB which were supersonic and the last five are subsonic 147gr Federal AE.



My suppressed SBR

http://i56.tinypic.com/jjsknd.jpg

F8ality 04-24-2011 1:13 PM

What the hell here is mine

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...7/e912187a.jpg

$P-Ritch$ 04-24-2011 2:11 PM

I'm liking that M&P.

What is the speed of sound in FPS? Just curious how low you would have to load 9mm to make it subsonic.

THT 04-24-2011 3:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $P-Ritch$ (Post 6265573)
I'm liking that M&P.

What is the speed of sound in FPS? Just curious how low you would have to load 9mm to make it subsonic.

About 1100fps depending on your elevation.

nrakid88 04-24-2011 6:55 PM

Nice SBR. I cannot wait to get out of this state and get one of my own.

tomd1584 04-24-2011 8:55 PM

looks good rareair!

though i think that stock is absolutely :puke:I've never been a big fan of stocks that can hold the kitchen sink. A few batteries is OK, but that is just too much.

Cato 04-24-2011 10:09 PM

I wish we were at least permitted silencers. I know I'm going to screw up my hearing if I have to shot my gun indoors.

rareair 04-24-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomd1584 (Post 6267633)
looks good rareair!

though i think that stock is absolutely :puke:I've never been a big fan of stocks that can hold the kitchen sink. A few batteries is OK, but that is just too much.

Thanks. 2010 version of the M7A1 came with MagPul MOE stock. 2011 comes standard with the Troy Battle Axe

oaklander 04-24-2011 10:23 PM

There are MANY legal NFA AOW's in CA right now. People tend not to post pics of them, and I am not sure why. I'm getting ready to get a "stamp" and AOW one of my AK pistols. . .

When I do it, I'll post up some pics, etc. . . (might be a while, due to delays on ATF end)!!!

On the C&R SBS, SBR thing, the ATF has determined that cutting the barrel of a C&R firearm is "manufacturing," thus taking it out of C&R status. I do not agree with that - but that's the law, etc. . .

So, if you want a "C&R" SBS/SBR in Cali - you need to find one that was already SBS'ed or SBR'ed. . . 50 years ago or more. . .

It's more complicated than this - but that's the general idea. This is not legal advice, etc. . .

aermotor 04-25-2011 4:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THT (Post 6262494)
Video of it in action. First five rounds are 115gr WWB which were supersonic and the last five are subsonic 147gr Federal AE.


Oh. My. That is incredible. What can is on there?

RawImpact 04-25-2011 5:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklander (Post 6268253)
There are MANY legal NFA AOW's in CA right now. People tend not to post pics of them, and I am not sure why. I'm getting ready to get a "stamp" and AOW one of my AK pistols. . .

When I do it, I'll post up some pics, etc. . . (might be a while, due to delays on ATF end)!!!

On the C&R SBS, SBR thing, the ATF has determined that cutting the barrel of a C&R firearm is "manufacturing," thus taking it out of C&R status. I do not agree with that - but that's the law, etc. . .

So, if you want a "C&R" SBS/SBR in Cali - you need to find one that was already SBS'ed or SBR'ed. . . 50 years ago or more. . .

It's more complicated than this - but that's the general idea. This is not legal advice, etc. . .

Sorry to thread jack, 1 quick question:

How about adding a stock to a DRACO? Is that considered "manufacturing" it into a SBR?

evidens83 04-25-2011 5:43 PM

Sweet setups guys keep em comin!

ke6guj 04-25-2011 7:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RawImpact (Post 6272830)
Sorry to thread jack, 1 quick question:

How about adding a stock to a DRACO? Is that considered "manufacturing" it into a SBR?

yes.

THT 04-25-2011 7:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aermotor (Post 6272520)
Oh. My. That is incredible. What can is on there?

AAC TiRANT

pontiacpratt 04-25-2011 8:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THT (Post 6273793)
AAC TiRANT

The last five are almost as a movie portrays all suppressed weapons
Very nice.

THT 04-25-2011 8:57 PM

The Ti-RANT is a very effective suppressor :D

ghost 05-06-2011 12:55 PM

anybody else?

THT 08-06-2011 10:19 AM

One of my MWS rifles is finally done

http://i55.tinypic.com/xfb8tt.jpg

The mount for the N6 came in today and the ACOG earlier this week.

THT 08-06-2011 10:59 AM

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ls8zyx.jpg

mj1 08-06-2011 11:31 AM

Not that many years ago California led the nation in NFA papered guns. Most quietly moved or sold.

RugerNo1 08-06-2011 6:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mj1 (Post 6911107)
Not that many years ago California led the nation in NFA papered guns. Most quietly moved or sold.

I would still venture to say that the Hollywood industries (and their private "armories") still have many NFA items.

lelandEOD 08-08-2011 11:30 PM

I still have a few. Haven't seen them in almost a year.

The triplettes:

9mm, 5.56, and .458 SOCOM

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/o...50441Large.jpg

My AAC SCAR Heavy:

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/o...50938Large.jpg

And my personal favorite... Tromix S17

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/o..._8264205_n.jpg

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/o...h_IMG_0710.jpg

brando 08-09-2011 12:09 AM

Geez guys, you're supposed to be support CA gun owners, not pissing them off ;)

nagorb 08-09-2011 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brando (Post 6926928)
Geez guys, you're supposed to be support CA gun owners, not pissing them off ;)

Yeah seriously I'm not liking THT very much now:(


:p


Please more pics!

WDE91 08-09-2011 8:07 AM

Its like a gathering of all the noncalifornia calgunners

LNTT 08-09-2011 2:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THT (Post 6910807)
One of my MWS rifles is finally done

http://i55.tinypic.com/xfb8tt.jpg

The mount for the N6 came in today and the ACOG earlier this week.


:( Its so beautiful...

PolishMike 08-09-2011 2:42 PM

heres the collection a while ago, few new things since

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-r...210_144441.jpg
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-d...406_111812.jpg

762.DEFENSE 08-09-2011 3:36 PM

:drool5:

Ubermcoupe 08-09-2011 4:16 PM

LelandEOD: That Tromix S17 is bada**! Wish I could get one here.

THT 08-09-2011 7:45 PM

How do you like that mini can? I've been considering picking up some minis but the price per decibel reduced keeps me away from suggesting them to customers.

SmellOfCordite 08-10-2011 9:24 PM

I do not care what anyone says, this thread is full of WIN!

MrPlink 08-10-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmellOfCordite (Post 6939536)
I do not care what anyone says, this thread is full of WIN!

yeah, but my eyes are full of green :(

no matter, my wallet is full of moths,
so even if I lived in a free state I still wouldnt have any toys like this :p

GettinReady 08-10-2011 11:05 PM

Here are a few (in Las Vegas of course):

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4105/...cd63fe90_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4107/...02c899fc_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4107/...eea9acac_b.jpg

Here's the wife shooting the M-11 SMG
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4144/...b6413e33_b.jpg

Here's a video
http://youtu.be/awcfKB5h9XI


Wish I can take them back here....

zoglog 08-11-2011 12:55 AM

one eye w/ a holographic sight?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.