Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Addax Tactical (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   We have Received our 07 FFL (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=321953)

Addax 07-15-2010 3:10 PM

We have Received our 07 FFL

Hello Everyone,

We just received our official 07 Manufacturing FFL from ATF this week.:cool:

We are currently working out the final details with the Cal-DOJ.

We have already received our local business permits, COE from Cal DOJ, and we submitted our application to be placed on the approved list of dealers.

Once we get everything worked out with Cal-DOJ, we will be able to start selling our own Addax Tactical AR Lower Receivers, Rifles, Carbines and other Very Cool Products!

Once we get everything worked out with the Cal-DOJ, we will let everyone know.

We are currently working out the final design details for our Addax lower receiver designs, and we will be starting to manufacturer them soon after we finalize everything with Cal-DOJ.

We are also getting ready to go into production with our new AR Gas Piston System design, and we have already started selling our new Phalanx Flash Suppressor.

More Info. to follow soon.

Thanks,
Chris

Gio 07-15-2010 4:11 PM

Congrats Chris! :D Can't wait to see some of the stuff you guys are going to Manufacture :43:

Addax 07-16-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gio (Post 4622612)
Congrats Chris! :D Can't wait to see some of the stuff you guys are going to Manufacture :43:

Thanks Gio.

We are getting ready to roll out some new products soon.

Stay Tuned.

Chris

69Mach1 07-16-2010 11:08 PM

Congratulations Chris.

NSR500 07-16-2010 11:23 PM

Congrats

lehn20 07-19-2010 9:18 AM

Nice and local too, what more can you ask for:)

Gio 07-19-2010 5:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lehn20 (Post 4640725)
Nice and local too, what more can you ask for:)

How about CA Legal AR Pistols :drool5:

Chris and Lale absolutely rock!

marxdspot 08-27-2010 4:04 AM

Better late than never...did a PPT with Scott yesterday and he told me about it. Congratulations, my friend! Wish you guys success.

Addax 08-27-2010 4:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marxdspot (Post 4851488)
Better late than never...did a PPT with Scott yesterday and he told me about it. Congratulations, my friend! Wish you guys success.

Thank you sir!

hoppin62 08-28-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gio (Post 4643748)

:D:D:D

Addax 08-28-2010 2:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gio (Post 4643748)

Once I get our new Gas Piston Systems, and our new Lower Receivers into production, I will be looking into offering AR Pistols.

Thanks,
Chris

veterosa 09-08-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addax (Post 4859092)
Once I get our new Gas Piston Systems, and our new Lower Receivers into production, I will be looking into offering AR Pistols.

Thanks,
Chris

Niz one....

Addax 09-16-2010 2:05 AM

We just received our Class 2 SOT.:)

We should have the store ready to conduct transfers next week.

We are working on bringing new rifles like MSAR's, SCAR's, M1A's etc.

Plus we should have our own Addax AR15 lowers and California Compliant AR15 Rifles ready in approx. 60 days or less.

Chris

jrau13 09-16-2010 8:39 AM

Great news and congrats!

mtbnjim 10-02-2010 2:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addax (Post 4966221)
We just received our Class 2 SOT.:)

We should have the store ready to conduct transfers next week.

We are working on bringing new rifles like MSAR's, SCAR's, M1A's etc.

Plus we should have our own Addax AR15 lowers and California Compliant AR15 Rifles ready in approx. 60 days or less.

Chris

Hi Chris,
Since you have the 07FFL, does that mean that you can accept AR/AK's from out of state without a bullet button installed? And then install the proper compliance device before you do the transfer?

If so, this would help out the Socal community and eliminate those out of state middleman transfers. :D

Addax 10-02-2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbnjim (Post 5058500)
Hi Chris,
Since you have the 07FFL, does that mean that you can accept AR/AK's from out of state without a bullet button installed? And then install the proper compliance device before you do the transfer?

If so, this would help out the Socal community and eliminate those out of state middleman transfers. :D

I cannot accept a fully assembled AR/AK rifle without a bullet button installed, since a fully assembled rifle without the magazine locking device is considered an Assault Weapon by Cal-DOJ, no matter if I am an 07 or 01 FFL.

I can receive an off list rifle that is disassembled (i.e. the upper and lower halfs of the rifle are not assembled, or the pistol grip is removed from the rifle prior to shipping to California).

I install the magazine lock, then I can assemble the rifle and it would then be a Complete California Compliant Rifle with a Magazine Lock.

One main reason why we opted to get a 07 FFL is so that we can manufacture our own Addax AR lowers and Addax rifles using our own lowers and a couple of other manufacturers lowers, and we plan on selling our rifles all across the US.

California residents will be able to purchase an Addax AR directly from us at our shop without having to deal with the transfer fees, and middlemen fees...

We plan on releasing a few unique AR solutions in both Direct Impingement and Piston configurations, which will include AR Pistols, and a new .308 Battle Rifle built on the Mega MA10 called the Addax Guardian .308 Battle Rifle.

Chris

munkeeboi 10-05-2010 4:27 PM

what about pistols? are you able to get ak or ar pistols and install the single slot sled and mag lock in house?

Addax 10-05-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munkeeboi (Post 5075423)
what about pistols? are you able to get ak or ar pistols and install the single slot sled and mag lock in house?

We will be offering Single Shot California Exempt AR Pistols very soon.

Chris