Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Chapter (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=289)
-   -   Sacramento Roll Call - Check in Here! (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=261072)

wildhawker 01-19-2010 4:42 PM

Sacramento Roll Call - Check in Here!

Calgunners, sound off!

Please check in here with your screen name and city, as well as any special talents or interests/hobbies you may be willing to lend to your chapter.

The fight for our Right to Keep and Bear Arms starts here.

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/z...psc8113815.png

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...cRegionMap.jpg

DSeifert 01-19-2010 7:00 PM

DSeifert - Checking in from Sacramento area.

Hunting fanatic - deer, elk, ducks ... you name it. I've volunteered time at a CGN gunshow booth and distributed leaflets.

DSeifert 01-19-2010 7:04 PM

DSeifert - Checking in from Sacramento area.

Hunting fanatic - deer, elk, ducks ... you name it. I've volunteered time at a CGN gunshow booth and distributed leaflets.

Purple K 01-19-2010 8:57 PM

Purple K - Vacaville.

Previous Gun Show booth volunteer and AB962 flyer distributor. Future Gun Show booth Coordinator.

762cavalier 01-19-2010 9:04 PM

762cavalier here South Sacramento, NRA members council member, have worked Calguns booth at gunshows, AB 962 flyer distributor, and resident smog technician.

leitung 01-19-2010 11:08 PM

leitung here in Antelope in North Sacramento.. I am in touch with the private security industry and I am also starting an FFL.

HAVOC5150 01-19-2010 11:45 PM

Havoc5150 I live in Vacaville,
I hunt, fish, train dogs and of course shoot.

Daddy4zack 01-20-2010 6:03 AM

Daddy4zack here... El Dorado Hills..... Early Broncos and lots of guns.
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...k/IMG_1144.jpg

Aaron

BIGCHRIS 01-20-2010 7:57 AM

BIGCHRIS I live in Colfax but am in the Sac/Roseville/Rocklin area all the time
I fish, would like to get into hunting, my brother inlaw owns a Powder Coating company in Rocklin, so if you guys need anything coated let me know , he has agreed to give CG members a discounted price.

sierrawoodsman 01-20-2010 2:56 PM

sierrawoodsman I live outside foresthill, willing to work the shows for CGN

triggerhappy 01-20-2010 4:22 PM

Triggerhappy here. Grass Valley. I'd be glad to assist where I can.

Sapperforward 01-20-2010 4:36 PM

Sapperforward - I live in Foresthill.

I hunt and shoot alot (right off the porch). I am a plumber by trade.

hammerhands32 01-20-2010 7:35 PM

hammerhands32- Sacramento

General gun newb but I've been told I'm a fast learner
Mee's Moving and Storage, Allied Van lines

haveyourmile 01-20-2010 8:37 PM

haveyourmile

I'm an EMT

Live in downtown Sacramento

Seesm 01-20-2010 10:41 PM

Seesm-Auburn-More than 1 firearm. Likes our rights wants to protect our rights!! :) Auburn is norcal near Sacramento.

Lateralus 01-21-2010 3:16 AM

Sweet merciful, another forum for me to add to the rounds?

Brandon knows me, but many here don't. My name is Jason, and I prefer to be called just that.

I am currently employed as a server at Outback Steakhouse on Howe (If you come in and ask for me I'll buy dessert) while attending CSUS. Aside from long walks on the beach, I occupy myself by building guitars, teaching guitar/music theory lessons, practicing martial arts and wine tasting. I recently bought a house as an investment redirection and spend ALOT of time fixing it. I speak 2 languages, play 9 instruments, and enjoy coffee to an unhealthy extent. I coordinated the most recent Calguns booth at CalExpo and met many members. I also volunteered at 2 previous Cow Palace shows.

I love meeting local Calgunners. If you want to go to the range, hang out, go bar hopping, or just kill time, PM me.

coop44 01-21-2010 7:06 AM

Jim in elk grove, btw there is no unhealthy coffee level, Lateralus!

D53 01-21-2010 7:46 AM

Chris
Fair Oaks
Broke

doc1buc 01-21-2010 10:09 AM

Doc1buc- Vacaville

Duh, shooting, and fighting FUD at the office and abroad!

mif_slim 01-21-2010 12:54 PM

I posted in the Fresno area but I live here too so I'll post here too. Live in Sacramento, skills are light gunsmithing, reloading, bullet casting, paintballer and tinker (if you ever need a paintball gun to get tinkered and dont know how, let me know...no charge) printer (shops in Fresno) but I might be able to help print flyers and stuff to help promote events.

aemergin 01-21-2010 3:40 PM

Aemergin - Roseville

xounlistedxox 01-21-2010 4:36 PM

xounlistedxox Sacramento

Reloading, Custom fitting parts for 1911's, AR's(pretty much most of any gun), Auto Mechanic, Play Guitar(18 years), etc

Please check in here with your screen name and city, as well as any special talents or interests/hobbies you may be willing to lend to your chapter.

Lateralus 01-21-2010 5:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coop44 (Post 3676004)
Jim in elk grove, btw there is no unhealthy coffee level, Lateralus!

Dude, didn't you see those massive mochas I was double-handing at the booth? It's only gotten worse; My parents gave me a nice espresso machine for Christmas. I think I am up to at least 5 a day.

xounlistedxox 01-21-2010 5:26 PM

I stopped drinking coffee and other caffinated drinks almost a year ago and have never slept better

mif_slim 01-21-2010 5:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lateralus (Post 3675754)
Sweet merciful, another forum for me to add to the rounds?

Brandon knows me, but many here don't. My name is Jason, and I prefer to be called just that.

I am currently employed as a server at Outback Steakhouse on Howe (If you come in and ask for me I'll buy dessert) while attending CSUS. Aside from long walks on the beach, I occupy myself by building guitars, teaching guitar/music theory lessons, practicing martial arts and wine tasting. I recently bought a house as an investment redirection and spend ALOT of time fixing it. I speak 2 languages, play 9 instruments, and enjoy coffee to an unhealthy extent. I coordinated the most recent Calguns booth at CalExpo and met many members. I also volunteered at 2 previous Cow Palace shows.

I love meeting local Calgunners. If you want to go to the range, hang out, go bar hopping, or just kill time, PM me.

Not to free load, but Im bringing my entire gang there..lol, after a shooting session...you better have plenty of dessert! jk. :) I love Outback! Had my friends girlfriend (99lbs 4'11") eat one of those..we had to roll her out!

Dangerpin 01-21-2010 6:25 PM

Dangerpin-Sacramento Area. I'm a network engineer.

Sapperforward 01-21-2010 6:57 PM

A life without an ice cold coke straight from the bottle just doesn't sound right.

1SGMAT 01-21-2010 7:56 PM

1SGMAT here in the West Rosevile area. Hunting, Shooting and all aspects about them. Would like to meet some of you all for coffee sometime.

marksmandowntown 01-21-2010 8:44 PM

I live in Sacramento and keep an office downtown. I am an attorney and realtor. I'm still noob-ish on guns, but am learning. I'd like to go hunting and shooting, and maybe a camp out.

xounlistedxox 01-21-2010 9:04 PM

Coke tastes horrible now that I have not had it for awhile. You would be surprised. I've been a huge coca cola fan since I was a kid, but now I can't stand it

wildhawker 01-21-2010 9:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lateralus (Post 3679187)
Dude, didn't you see those massive mochas I was double-handing at the booth? It's only gotten worse; My parents gave me a nice espresso machine for Christmas. I think I am up to at least 5 a day.

Damn Jason, that's impressive.

rbetts 01-21-2010 10:17 PM

Rob From Fair Oaks Here. Guess I posted too soon before the maps were up and was deleted, so I'll try again.

Banker, Corporate Trainer Oh and GUN DEALER for you guys!

Maybe I was deleted because I posted my phone number. . . . . .

JJKESSEL 01-21-2010 10:33 PM

JJKESSEL - SACRAMENTO (NATOMAS)

Counselor at a level 14 facility for SED boys.
Academy Graduate and currently Re-Qualifying... looking for my career.
Qualified Ground Searcher and Explorer Coordinator for Sacramento County Search and Rescue (SACSAR).
EMT-I - in processes of getting state certified.
Married and Father of 3.
And loving my GUNS! And I want more... =)

Lateralus 01-22-2010 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildhawker (Post 3680900)
Damn Jason, that's impressive.

Actually, I'm starting to think it's unhealthy:chris:. On the upside, I have refined my selection to a T.

Lavazza Espresso Beans "Il Perfetto Espresso". Right on the packaging! :D
Torani Chocolate syrup.

Mmmmmmm. Ill make sure to bring you one if you're ever in Sac again.

wildhawker 01-22-2010 12:51 AM

Hell, for something like that I'll make it a point.

Maybe we could get some ideas rolling around for some ways to advance RKBA & Calguns in Sacto over here and plan a little CGN Sacto breakfast.

Vepr62 01-22-2010 7:16 AM

intro

Hi, my name is Vasiliy an I am an addict.
I leave and work in Antelope, Sacramento county. In my spare time (which is not much) I build and shoot guns. I own all the tooling to build an AK from a flat or a receiver. I own AK rifles in .22LR, 5.45x39, 7.62x39, and .308 (Vepr, and you may guess that this is my favorite). Got several ARs in different configurations as well. Some of my rifles are RAWs, but many are OLLs. I work in Building maintenance field, am proud father of 3 boys (2 have engineering degrees from UC Davis, the youngest is still in school) and my late child, beautiful Princess, love of my life, 7 y/o daughter.

Vasiliy

zdragon 01-22-2010 8:19 AM

Hello...South Sacramento
active member on the 1911forum.
love to shoot 1911 pistols on a regular basis.

Lone_Gunman 01-22-2010 3:18 PM

LG here. I'm in Galt. I will be checking both the NCV and the SACTO Area forums regularly. Would be totally into helping out with outreach/activism. Im a conductor/brakeman for a small railroad in Stockton. Im on call Monday through Saturday but if Im not called by 10:30 AM Im not working that day. I usually end up working about 3 days a week so I have some time for last minute/spur of the moment things.

Lateralus 01-22-2010 7:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zdragon (Post 3682374)
Hello...South Sacramento
retired LEO here....active member on the 1911forum.
love to shoot 1911 pistols on a regular basis.

Great to have you on board! I would personally love to see a retired LEO join our ranks. Would you be on board for volunteering time at a Gun Show Booth? You would have a much easier time establishing credibility than most of us. Please stay active here so you can help us inform people.

Im off to the suggestions forum to throw around a couple ideas. Hidey hoe!

Bobula 01-22-2010 7:58 PM

Bob(ula) here

I'm in Jackson, so sac is closest.
Former LEO, currently armed security, and hopefully soon part time line coach at frontsight.
I enjoy long drive down dirt trails with light rock crawling, and spending hours digging myself out of the snow.
I'm also the proud parent of a 7 months old black lab