Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   CGSSA Official Events (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=170)
-   -   Polo's for the shows (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=238301)

Can'thavenuthingood 11-05-2009 6:29 PM

Polo's for the shows

Okay guys, I've been able to perform some pretty fancy footwork, tap dancing, whispering sweet nothings in the embroiderer's ear and a couple speed runs in wifey's car, however comma, I'm running out of lead times.

If you think you'll be Volunteering your time for one of the Calguns booths and want to wear a Polo, please order ahead of time, well in advance, like a week or 2 would be nice.

I just received 2 separate orders for Polo's for this weekends Cow Palace show. I have the shirts here on hand and ready to go. Unfortunately there is no way to get them to our fellow Calgunners in time for the show.

I thought the 2 separate order's I shipped out Wednesday for $20 each shipping cost was the latest and last of it. Those are now $40 shirts but you'll have them for the show, Guaranteed.

These 2 orders tonight (Thursday) will not make it. UPS is closed and the Post Office won't open until 9:30 AM Friday.

I understand not knowing if you'll have the time off work, kids, wives plans etc. However if Volunteering is something you are planning on doing and want to wear a shirt, please work it into your schedule to order a Polo early.

A month or so ago I had 38 Polo's on hand then in a matter of a few days time I was down to a couple of 6xl's, a 4xl and 2 small's.
I have recently gone to a new supplier and I think better embroidery work, or at least more consistent quality. We have the lead times down to a comfortable 8 days for an order I do not have on hand.

Other than that everything is going along just fine, the occasional feedback I get is everyone like's the polo's and wear them often.

Thank you all for stepping up and working these shows, its been a much better success than I thought it would be when we started planning these critters way back in Jan/Feb(?).

Thanks,

Vick

bplvr 11-05-2009 10:38 PM

Mods ,can we sticky this ? Volunteers...PLEASE order your Polo shirts two weeks before the show!! We need to look as professional as possible.

kf6tac 11-05-2009 11:06 PM

Even if you have no plans to volunteer in the near future, if you've got $20 to drop on a shirt, might as well do it. It's good fabric, the logo isn't overly flashy or intrusive, and if there's even the slightest chance you might volunteer for Calguns at any point in the future, it's one less logistical hurdle you'll have to deal with when the time comes.

Trendkill 11-06-2009 6:07 PM

Thanks for hookin us up....

retired 11-06-2009 10:46 PM

Vick, thanks for doing the fantastic job with the shirts you have been doing; it is appreciated.:thumbsup:

Cokebottle 11-06-2009 11:08 PM

These are the same polo's shown on Gunr4Us, right?

How's your stock of Large (and do these run small, normal, or on the large side?)
Gunpal-ready yet?

Can'thavenuthingood 11-07-2009 9:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cokebottle (Post 3327394)
These are the same polo's shown on Gunr4Us, right?

How's your stock of Large (and do these run small, normal, or on the large side?)
Gunpal-ready yet?

Yes same polo's as pictured on GunsR4.us

From what I've heard they tend to run to the loose side as in not a snug fit.

Just checked for you, of the Large I have a 4 on hand and 3 of the extra larges.

Checked with my bank and GunPal has not yet appeared with the deposit's for verification as of last week. I'll get over there this morning and see if its happened yet.

Vick

Can'thavenuthingood 11-07-2009 9:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retired (Post 3327341)
Vick, thanks for doing the fantastic job with the shirts you have been doing; it is appreciated.:thumbsup:

You're welcome, its fun and frustrating and well worthwhile, I enjoy it.

I still have a shirt in the works for you yet. I picked up orders but it wasn't in there. Things move a bit slower up here in the middle of everywhere.

Vick

retired 11-07-2009 9:49 AM

It's ok Vick, no hurry. :)

JaMail 11-07-2009 10:05 AM

why dont we sell these at the show?

bplvr 11-07-2009 10:58 AM

The Polos are for the volunteers behind the booth. It makes for a very professional appearance and the public can tell who is actually a CGN volunteer. Just look for the people in the blue Polo shirts .........they are the "No-FUD Squad". .......;)

Can'thavenuthingood 11-07-2009 12:49 PM

Hmmmmmm, another shirt idea.

CALGUNS

The no FUD squad

Vick

Cokebottle 11-07-2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Can'thavenuthingood (Post 3328193)
Yes same polo's as pictured on GunsR4.us

From what I've heard they tend to run to the loose side as in not a snug fit.

Just checked for you, of the Large I have a 4 on hand and 3 of the extra larges.

Checked with my bank and GunPal has not yet appeared with the deposit's for verification as of last week. I'll get over there this morning and see if its happened yet.

Excellent.
I probably won't be able to help out both days at Del Mar, but Ontario is my back yard, so if you're down to only 4, I'll hold off for those who are firmly committed and order one or two closer to the show dates. I'd hate to grab one now and have someone working Del Mar or Vegas stuck in a t-shirt.

bplvr 11-20-2009 3:23 PM

bump for the Del Mar show

Can'thavenuthingood 11-21-2009 11:42 AM

GunsR4.us is now able to use GunPal for transactions.

PayPal is still in use for those not yet setup to use GunPal.

OR if you want to send check, money order, cash or jerky send it to;

PO Box 84
Lemoore, Ca. 93245

Thanks,

Vick

Purple K 11-21-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Can'thavenuthingood (Post 3328813)
Hmmmmmm, another shirt idea.

CALGUNS

The no FUD squad

Vick

"Fear the FUD"

trautert 11-21-2009 12:48 PM

How about "FUD-Fighters"?

Purple K 11-21-2009 6:14 PM

FUD kills

bplvr 11-27-2009 5:36 PM

Gunnies can now use GunPal to order Polo shirts from gunsR4.us when they volunteer at a CGN gun show booth........really ??
.......and GunPal is so easy to use too....

Seesm 07-06-2010 10:01 PM

They cost more but I could get "similar" to our Race team shirts done if people wanted. (minus some sponsor stuff) They are high end and look super great!! PM if interested and if I can help!!