Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Addax Tactical (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   top notch service from ADDAX ! (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=106816)

H2H 06-19-2008 6:46 PM

top notch service from ADDAX !

very good customer service, good prices, CGN discount, fast shipping (1 day door to door for me)..

Highly recommended !
will shop again !

thanks

H2H

Addax 06-29-2008 5:53 PM

Thank you for the good word. :D

SanSacto 07-07-2008 1:24 PM

Great service. I did not notice until after I placed my order about the Calgunners discount. I thought nothing of it, maybe good for next time. But I got an call aksing if I was a Calgunner and saying I got the discount anyway! Again, great service and encourage all Californians to support Addax Tactical.

Raf1 07-07-2008 1:54 PM

Great Customer Service

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanSacto (Post 1339929)
Great service. I did not notice until after I placed my order about the Calgunners discount. I thought nothing of it, maybe good for next time. But I got an call aksing if I was a Calgunner and saying I got the discount anyway! Again, great service and encourage all Californians to support Addax Tactical.

Thank you very much.

It was me you spoke to and that is the way we plan to run our business with (Great Customer Service).

All members should always remember that we are here to do our very best to make sure that your buying experience with Addax Tactical will be the very best we can make it..

FYI: WE ARE ALWAYS CONNECTED TO EMAILS 24HOURS A DAY.

Thanks again for the good words...... :patriot:

BHPFan 07-11-2008 12:46 AM

GReat service from Addax.

Folks:

There are no words to best describe Addax Tactical. Their prompt delivery of a product is just very rare:

I ordered a gun case from them on Monday afternoon and got it on Wednesday afternoon. I mean it was delivered to me within 48 hrs after I ordered it and I ordered online on their website.

The quick turnaround says a lot about them. They are #1 in book when it comes to prompt delivery. I expected a turnaround of around at least 3 days, but it was delivered in two.

Great job Chris and Raf.

You have my business and you'll be hearing from me several times in the future.

22star15 07-14-2008 7:06 PM

I recently ordered a Spikes upper and some other parts after communicating with Addax via email. Placed my order on a Friday and received it Monday.
Thanks Raffi and Addax for your excellent service and prices! I will be ordering again soon.

Blwnbwtie 07-18-2008 7:46 PM

+1 for addax, these guys are great. Placed an order and they were ready for me to come pick up that day! And on top of thier great service there was even a calguns discount. Cant beat it.

Raf1 07-20-2008 9:00 AM

Thank you Very Much

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blwnbwtie (Post 1370382)
+1 for addax, these guys are great. Placed an order and they were ready for me to come pick up that day! And on top of thier great service there was even a calguns discount. Cant beat it.

Thank You Sir.

That is our goal. We aim to always give the best customer service and cater to all of our customers needs. BIG or SMALL.

Thanks again:patriot:

69Mach1 08-07-2008 9:28 AM

Got my order yesterday. Quick shipping and excellent service. Thanks again ADDAX Tactical.

MILLITIAof1 08-31-2008 6:11 PM

I had yet another flawless transaction with you guys, thanks for all the help!
I put together the lower and upper yesterday and it worked prefectly.

AYEAREFIFTEEN 09-05-2008 9:38 AM

I also had a very good experience with Ralph at Addax. He was very accomidating, easy to work with, and the price was right. The most important thing was the constant communication throughout the entire order process. This is something you don't get from a lot of vendors, but Addax is top notch.

Thanks again for all your help Ralph. We will deffinately be doing business again in the future!

NOW WHERE'S MY UBR!?! :p :D

Raf1 09-05-2008 11:53 AM

Thanks

Thank you Very Much for the kind words...

Just to let everybody know.
We do not pick and choose customers to give great service too, that is our every day Business practice.

Now on your UBR, We are in constant Communication with Magpul and and they are telling me anytime soon now we should be receiving our shipment.

Sorry for any problems this may cause any of our loyal customers that have placed orders with us for the UBR's..

We will be contacting everyone as soon as we have any word..

Thank you one and all..:patriot:

Vinz 09-07-2008 6:56 PM

AAA+++

Great service guys, thank you so much.

These guys went way out of the box to get my upper done. Its shoots amazing. what a difference it makes over my other build. Shoots like a dream.

customer 4 life!!!!!

Vinz

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/a...6&d=1220838949

b-15 mag lock and 10/30 pmag.

AYEAREFIFTEEN 09-07-2008 7:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raf1 (Post 1497497)
Now on your UBR, We are in constant Communication with Magpul and and they are telling me anytime soon now we should be receiving our shipment.

Thanks for the update Ralph. I look forward to seeing that UBR.

I've got another big order coming up. I'll be giving you a call monday to hammer out the details.

HeHateMe 09-26-2008 9:54 PM

Yet another satisified customer here. Ordered all my parts Tuesday night and everything came in Friday morning. Thanks guys!

AYEAREFIFTEEN 09-29-2008 10:21 PM

Once again I had another great experience with addax. Customer service is top notch. Do not hesitate to do business with these guys.

fallfornoone 12-22-2008 11:31 AM

+1
friendly people and fast shipping

Addax 12-23-2008 1:25 AM

Thank you for the Good Word Guys.

We really do appreciate it.:D

Thank you,

Chris

freshdriver 01-30-2009 5:25 PM

Great service from Addax. Super fast shipping. Thumbsup from me

iddie 02-12-2009 9:17 PM

Great service from Addax. Waiting on my upper! =]

echang72 02-28-2009 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AYEAREFIFTEEN (Post 1572228)
Once again I had another great experience with addax. Customer service is top notch. Do not hesitate to do business with these guys.

couldnt agree more, thanks again chris and lolly at addax : ]

-eddie chang

AYEAREFIFTEEN 03-24-2009 8:15 AM

More excellent service from Addax as usual!

Chris and Lolly over there are awesome. Great communication and great people.

ETA: Chris, your UBR should belong to me!!!! :p

The Cable Guy 03-25-2009 1:37 PM

Just placed an order over the phone.

I have to say, one of the best phone order experiences I've ever had. Friendly and informative sales rep. Very courteous and helpful. Called in, checked stock on two items, created a new account, paid and three e-mails instantly popped up in my inbox. The representative even asked if I was a member of any of the forums, and I said Calguns, and she told me that I can get a discount :) Very awesome. I should be receiving my parts tomorrow, can't wait.

capntroy 04-07-2009 1:17 AM

+1 for the Addax crew. I drove up from OC last week to pick up a few items and they couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. Thanks guys!

MILLITIAof1 04-18-2009 12:01 PM

yet another excellent experience with addax!

Addax 04-18-2009 3:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MILLITIAof1 (Post 2340108)
yet another excellent experience with addax!

Thanks for the Good Word Guys.:thumbsup:

marxdspot 06-16-2009 10:53 AM

I just wanted to thank you Chris for the excellent customer service. I can't really go into detail, but he we above and beyond for my recent build. Thank you very much!!!

Gator Monroe 06-16-2009 10:59 AM

Is the CGN discount good for walk ins ? :eek: (I can come in while I'm in Simi or on way to OC !

Addax 06-16-2009 5:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gator Monroe (Post 2639349)
Is the CGN discount good for walk ins ? :eek: (I can come in while I'm in Simi or on way to OC !

Of course. It applies to all Calgunners who have signed up with us, for both internet sales and walk in sales.

Hope to see you out here soon.

Give us a call (to make sure I am going to be here), since I have several upcoming Law Enforcement Demo's I will be attending.

Thanks,
Chris

sspen003 06-17-2009 6:28 PM

I bought a dpms lower parts kit from them today and all I can say is excellent customer service. The man on the phone even answered the million questions I had about my first ar build.

Thanks addax!

-Sspen003

Addax 06-18-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sspen003 (Post 2647654)
I bought a dpms lower parts kit from them today and all I can say is excellent customer service. The man on the phone even answered the million questions I had about my first ar build.

Thanks addax!

-Sspen003

No problem.:)

RedMenace8 03-11-2010 12:56 AM

Just ordered something from Addax today, and I have to agree they are awesome. They didn't have the item in stock, which I already knew but was in no hurry to get the item. Can you say rapid response-No sooner than I placed the order and I get an email from Lale concerning my order. A quick back and forth clarified everything. I felt like I was being treated like someone making a mass order for a police department, not the individual with my one lonely item.

I will order from them again.

:):):)

DavidRSA 12-08-2010 12:33 PM

Top Notch service

I arrived what I thought was too late to to a transfer at Addax. The place was basically closed for the night. When I told Chris I had driven for 90 minutes from downtown, he opened up again, called someone to get the system for DROS up and running, and he stayed late until it was done. Remember this wasn't for a purchase, just a transfer. It's these small customer service things like this that leave a lasting impression. (Imagine Turners doing something similar??!!). I will make Addax my default location for all my AR needs from now on. Thanks Chris.

Taildraggerdave 12-08-2010 5:57 PM

Stopped in there tonight to say Hi. Nice people and friendly attitude. They had some nice things hanging on the wall and looked like good prices as well.
Cool that they are so close.

Dave

BULLET8071 12-08-2010 10:56 PM

i was also sold on the their quality service.. they've earned a customer for life. thanks ADDAX.

btw, i never intend to buy anything when i stop by. i simply come by for eye candy......but i always end up leaving with something. haha

Wita09 12-11-2010 8:39 PM

Just got a Glock 17 reserved at Addax Tactical today, great people to deal with, Thanks a lot to a good vendor at Calguns!

sleepercar 12-14-2010 9:33 PM

I've been there a couple times in person and have got to say that they are truly some of the friendliest individuals around. You're never forgotten and very thoroughly followed up.
In the shop, they are super approachable and make any body feel exceptionally welcomed.
I've been so accustomed to the cold demeanor and short replies from individuals at other shops, that unfortunately, I've almost considered that to be the norm and accepted it.
Addax couldn't be further from that. Lale couldn't be any more awesome in general, whether it's directly gun related, or just shootin' the breeze while browsing the goods.
You guys rock. Keep up the good work.

BBJones 12-15-2010 2:04 PM

+1 for Addax

They are the nicest, most customer friendly shop I have ever dealt with.
Long story short:
I placed an order from them for a friend who I was helping with an AR build. They gave me an awesome price (everything was discounted). Spent a good amount of time with me on the phone working everything out. Hours after the ordered was placed my friend got cold feet. I canceled the order and the Addax team could not have been more understanding. Great shop.

F.R.S. 01-12-2011 7:38 PM

There is a reason why Chris and ADDAX Tactical are becoming more and more successful. His GPU's are TOP NOTCH and his customer service on products is tracking the same, I will speak highly for both. Chris is a pleasure to deal with, he never makes you feel like you are bothering him and his presence is face value. There is no BS involved, it is what it is and then some.
Its obvious that Chris strives to provide folks with quality products without fail. Keep it up man, this industry pushes on because of guys like you.
Thanks Chris, I appreciate everything my friend.
Sincerely,
Seth Harness - FRS

para38super 02-15-2011 9:56 PM

Great Customer service!!!
Lale and Chris are great to work with.