Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   DD's Ranch (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   DD's ranch... awesome. (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=102441)

ViPER395 05-22-2008 8:27 PM

DD's ranch... awesome.

Wanted to let Dean and everyone know that DD's ranch is awesome.

Great service, fast shipping. Great experience, being my first online firearm purchase.

Great job, DD's Ranch! Thanks for serving the Calguns community. & thanks for keeping your business available to Californians.

DJMAN 05-22-2008 8:29 PM

Dean is the MAN.:)

Shane916 05-22-2008 8:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJMAN (Post 1230583)
Dean is the MAN.:)

I agree. Awesome guy and an awesome company.

69Mach1 05-22-2008 8:50 PM

I've bought a couple of rifles from DD's. In both experiences, I picked up the phone in the morning, ordered and payed for my rifle, and the rifle was shipped the same day. Great service.

marxdspot 05-23-2008 9:46 AM

The same experience here. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

joe_sun 05-28-2008 7:07 PM

I agree. I bought two rifles a while back and it was a perfect transaction. I'm saving for my PTR-91 which I'll get from them as well.

vinny_land 05-28-2008 10:25 PM

First NIB purchase I ever made and was really happy with it. Great service and prices!!!

savageevo 05-29-2008 7:42 AM

I have to say the same thing, They are great for serving us CAli. I give my money to companies that support us.

Gator Monroe 05-29-2008 8:01 AM

Dean how many WASR 22's have you sold to California Customers ?? That number my increase due to my Linking your shop to posters at Firearms forums !(Insted of Classic Arms):eek:

jimbo1747 06-16-2008 10:56 AM

Another DD's Ranch fan here. I bought my very first OLL from them back in mid-2006. At the time, there were one of the very few companies willing to sell OLLs to us folks in California.

Thanks Dean and keep up the great work!!!

5150Marcelo 06-16-2008 11:02 AM

Bought my Titan .308 lower from him. BEST PRICE AROUND! Even with MY ffl fees added, was still cheaper to go that route.
Thanks Dean!

JOHNNYRAMBO 07-10-2008 8:06 AM

I AGREE

I just put in my first order with DD's and I was very impressed with the service I received. I will definately be ordering from DD's Ranch again. I have dealt with a lot of vendors and its refreshing to have a smooth transaction with friendy customer service on the phone. By the way, I got a Mega Gator lower and stripped upper for a SMOKIN DEAL. I am stoked. Thanks DD's.
Johnny
John@Calegalmags.com

Mr10 10-09-2008 9:32 PM

Dean is the man! Had a issue with the shipping and he fixed it right away even tho it was a lost in $$$ for him. Thanks again DDS Ranch!

Mr10

elsolo 10-30-2008 8:14 AM

Just picked up my first order from DD's.

Everything shipped when Dean said it would, even the two rifles that he didn't have in stock when I called the order in.

Easy to deal with, quick shipping, great prices, he got what I wanted even though it wasn't on the website; I'll buy some more firearms from Dean when the time comes.

joe_sun 11-08-2008 10:31 AM

As I had previously posted I saved my pennies and ordered a PTR-91 from Dean a while ago. Once again a perfect transaction, quick to ship, rifle came in a hard case in perfect condition.

Thanks!

Jon

vinny_land 11-12-2008 10:04 PM

Picked up my lower today from my FFL (Get a Gun) and was very pleased with the lower. Kinda delayed picking it up since school has really been hectic but I cant wait to piece this AR together.

I will do business with DD's again!!!!

edittman1 11-12-2008 11:55 PM

+1 million

At a time when everything is flying off the shelves, DD's Ranch still offered me the Calguns price on the Noveske N6 lower, which is $350. This compelled me to get 2. :D

They could easily gouge others and profit more, but I'll definitely continue to return my personal business and recommend to others that DD's Ranch be their go to online vendor. That's an investment that will ensure they withstand the economic conditions when supplies run thin or items become available.

RingTone 01-02-2009 8:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edittman1 (Post 1692060)
+1 million

At a time when everything is flying off the shelves, DD's Ranch still offered me the Calguns price on the Noveske N6 lower, which is $350. This compelled me to get 2. :D

They could easily gouge others and profit more, but I'll definitely continue to return my personal business and recommend to others that DD's Ranch be their go to online vendor. That's an investment that will ensure they withstand the economic conditions when supplies run thin or items become available.

I'll second that. I bought a bunch of RRA lowers at the Calguns price soon after the election (a great deal, BTW). Dean had some difficulty getting the right lowers in stock but did finally get some and shipped them out to me late last month and honored the great price. A lesser shop could've easily played the "we can't get them in stock" game with me and then resold them to someone else at a much higher price. Dean has definitely earned my business.

NineteenElev3n 01-02-2009 9:03 PM

DDs is awesome! Bought my lowers from there! Excellent customer service! :thumbsup:

Toolfreak66 01-22-2009 9:09 PM

Got my first rifle from them last week...amazing service. I'm checking DDs first from now on!!! It was cheaper buy and ship this rifle from DDs and pay the over inflated transfer fee than it would have been to buy the same rifle on the shops wall.

5150Marcelo 01-22-2009 9:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toolfreak66 (Post 1935334)
Got my first rifle from them last week...amazing service. I'm checking DDs first from now on!!! It was cheaper buy and ship this rifle from DDs and pay the over inflated transfer fee than it would have been to buy the same rifle on the shops wall.

Yessssir!!!!!!!!!!!11

DDs FTW. I am a repeat customer, he gets it, and gets it right!

West coast 01-23-2009 7:53 PM

He is the best. Thanks to him I got my PTR91.

cal_ar_shooter 02-06-2009 9:19 AM

+1 for DD's

It has to have been the easiest on line gun purchase I have ever made.

And I have purchased a few.;)

jwest 02-06-2009 5:08 PM

+2 - I'll second that.

capitol 02-06-2009 6:56 PM

Well, one time I called and the phone rang three times before Dean picked up!!

Dudes slipping :p

deyv 06-16-2009 4:36 PM

Dean is a great guy to deal with. He really gets the importance of the customer experience.

I refer folks to ddsranch.com on a regular basis

He's almost as cool as the CalGuns folks ;-)

BDOG 03-08-2010 7:28 PM

Joe sun
How are you able to own a PTR 91 in CA? I thought that was on the ban list.

JayBeeJay 03-29-2010 7:19 PM

Just picked up my Yugo M70 underfolder that I ordered from Dean today and I'm very satisfied! Ordered the rifle and it was shipped out a couple days later and touched down on time! Will definately order from DD's Ranch in the future.

Hunter158 08-09-2010 8:57 AM

ALL action, good communication

Recently had another great transaction with Dean. (not specifically tied to the referenced link, but I had to pick something) This is probably my 5th or 6th personal transaction with Dean and DD's Ranch... Every time it has been very professional, timely, and beyond fair. In this case, my purchase was not one of his advertised specials. I wanted something, called and asked if he could get it for me, and in a week it was on it's way. Some of the best service in the industry. Sometimes we hear, "all talk, no action"... That's NOT Dean. He's "ALL action, good communication".

Dean is the go to guy. Thanks for being there Dean, and thank you for supporting California shooters.