Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   CGSSA Shoots, Meets and Range Stories (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Saw a Douchebag in a White Toyota Tacoma at Steel Peak today... (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=664747)

stilly 12-27-2012 2:59 PM

Saw a Douchebag in a White Toyota Tacoma at Steel Peak today...

He had the fenders and I think fake hoodscoop, but I was not certain. He was with one other person and decided to shoot his handgun over the road and over our heads because he is a douchebag that drives a toyota tacoma with an extended cab...

I think he packed up and left hastily out the back way once he noticed that we took noticed at his douchbaggery and even honked the horn. (still did not stop him from shooting more).

I made the reccomendation that we follow him and get his plate and then post it all over here in a douchbag hall of shame style, but we decided to just leave when someone else showed up asking if we were done.

I would have liked to run his plate and then taken photos of his truck at his house and then mailed them to him with a little note telling him that he should be careful where he is shooting and then come here and post all his info online... :43:

Yeah but anyways, Steale Peeke was hopping today. Looking fairly clean thanks to the smashing efforts of the calgunners that go out there. I am still waiting to see a bullet hole through that last CALGUNS sign that I bet Ron posted on the way out on the north side of the road away from the shooting. Still there and still no holes. Yay.

I have decided too that I am not going to tell anyone else how to get there since it seems that lately a lot of douchenozzles have been spotted (by me) and as far as I can see they are just taking up my space and breathing my air. Anyways, it is still a good place to shoot provided you get there and clean up after yourselves...

Okay, my rant is over.

BTW, must be a lot of folks that are unemployed cause they were all over that place today when they should have been at work. :P

five.five-six 12-27-2012 3:03 PM

http://www.icanhasinternets.com/wp-c...0/08/dwZ10.jpg

n0t4g0t10 12-27-2012 3:06 PM

^^^ahahahahaha!!!

L4D 12-27-2012 3:07 PM

Was it a V6 Tacoma or a four banger. Trying to determine who the douche is here...

njineermike 12-27-2012 3:07 PM

Douchenozzels in brodozers in the IE? Surely you jest.

ptroxx 12-27-2012 3:11 PM

Some people actually are off for the holidays and not as you would say Douchebags..
Or on vacation.. dont judge a book by its cover..

mxadam579 12-27-2012 3:12 PM

yawn.......... i think i may know him if he had tinted wondows

stilly 12-27-2012 3:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L4D (Post 10030316)
Was it a V6 Tacoma or a four banger. Trying to determine who the douche is here...

Could not tell, sorry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptroxx (Post 10030352)
Some people actually are off for the holidays and not as you would say Douchebags..
Or on vacation.. dont judge a book by its cover..

Did I slip up and not tell the rest, MAH BAD. People there today were fairly cool and it is always nice to drive by and wave and get that same wave back, but the other day there was a black escalade BLASTING ranchero music and what looked like flaco, stumps, shorty, and a few others out with a handgun recently stolen or certainly not their's from taking the test on safety, but they were beside the road and were shooting in the direction of traffic and did not care to stop when we were driving up or down the road. Further more they were holding their handgun with one hand and one hand down at their side. There were other places that they could have shot at, but they chose to stop right there. The same day there was another guy that threw out a basketball and let his kids shoot it up. Today that basketball was still on the range when we drove by. The other day we heard distant gunfire and then **** was whizzing past US at the back side of the mountain. On the way back I am unsure if it was the douchebags with the escalade or if it was the guys just down the way with the ar rifle and the clay pigeon thrower. Today the only douchbag alert happened when the douchebag in the white toyota tacoma with the extended cab decided to start shooting over our heads practically when he shot his handgun over the road (no doubt trying to hit that bowling pin or maybe a closer target to the left of it) and he had no care that there were people over in that area.

As for other folks being there, yeah, I imagined that they had the time off that was a joke. But I only know that teachers have time off right now and they did not look like teachers so clearly they must be unemployed... I know because I am unemployed and I was there with a teacher... :)

email 12-27-2012 3:52 PM

Thread fail

Ford8N 12-27-2012 5:21 PM

haha, I like this report. But.....take pix of these douchbags next time and post them here. Out them man!!!!!!!! Post licence plates too. In fact, pix of the plates or it didn't happen.

jarhead714 12-27-2012 5:51 PM

I really want to go this Steele Peak place. I know it's west of March and that's it. I'm no douchebag. I live in Santa Ana and usually go off 29 Stumps Hwy to shoot my M1a when I get the urge. I'm done with gun ranges just because of all the loud short barrelled AR's that are so prevalent these days. Someone please take mercy on me and let me know where it is. email is jarhead714@yahoo.com. Pretty please. Ex-Marine, very safe, blah, blah, blah.

stilly 12-31-2012 12:48 PM

LIES!

NO Marine that I know of uses the word "Pretty" and my Marine co worker once told me that real Marines never refer to themselves as Ex-MArines...

As for the rest, sorry, I am a douchebag that has failed... I will get picz next time, but in all honestly I hope that there is no next time because it sucks to have gun owners fighting gun owners...

FoxTrot87 12-31-2012 5:48 PM

You can make a 1.1w Laser with a Fenix Tk35... would have easily caught their attention.

Calgunner739 12-31-2012 7:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njineermike (Post 10030318)
Douchenozzels in brodozers in the IE? Surely you jest.

I used to be in the IE a lot, especially around that crowd of people back when I dirt biked. Your comment brings back some funny memories :D :rofl:

12voltguy 01-01-2013 7:54 AM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/25269364.jpg

tzotzo 01-01-2013 10:05 AM

it's been like that forever in LA... back in mid 80s I'd be up in NF shooting areas (now housing I think) and there would be gang bangers shooting HK91s up in the air, their girlfriends shooting 44 mags straight down in TV's 10 feet in front of them... it was a scene out of Mad Max. If the anti-gun nuts could see that movie, they'd be stricken with full cardiac arrests. As it was, I simply would drive away to the next area until it was less full of crazy idiots.

Funny that even with all those banned assault weapons a Sandy Hook did not happen for decades later.

stilly 01-17-2013 1:12 PM

LoL. You sure those were REAL HK91s and not .22lr copies? :P

lakersandguns 01-18-2013 10:43 PM

Hey bro sorry about that, I dint mean no harm . Ill be carefull next time bro.

Bobby Ricigliano 01-18-2013 11:15 PM

Flat billed hat?
White framed Oakleys?
'SKIN' and 'SULLEN' stickers on truck?

zuchaka 01-18-2013 11:21 PM

why haven't you cracked the case yet ????

stilly 01-26-2013 10:25 PM

LoL. I aint pursued it. I just threw it out there but now I will be super sleuthy next time. You watch...