Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   The CRPA Forum (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Dumb and dumber (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1743592)

DanGunner 09-07-2021 8:22 PM

Dumb and dumber
 
https://katu.com/news/local/oregon-m...ocery-checkout

Barbarosa 09-07-2021 8:28 PM

His friends call him "Numb Nuts".

SkyHawk 09-08-2021 11:42 PM

2020 called...
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1651171

newbutold 09-09-2021 12:27 PM

Was a good shooting......

lastinline 09-10-2021 7:45 PM

That idiot only gives more people a reason to oppose gun ownership.

-hanko 09-11-2021 8:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastinline (Post 26149493)
That idiot only gives more people a reason to oppose gun ownership.

Especially those who post in the CRPA forum a story that has nothing to do with the CRPA.:facepalm:

lastinline 09-13-2021 7:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -hanko (Post 26150769)
Especially those who post in the CRPA forum a story that has nothing to do with the CRPA.:facepalm:

Ok, Mother Superior; does it really matter that much what thread it’s posted in? Wouldn’t matter if it was in China, the dork is an idiot, and idiots with guns, no matter where, only cause other people to dislike the thought of an armed society, anywhere.

-hanko 09-13-2021 5:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastinline (Post 26156323)
Ok, Mother Superior; does it really matter that much what thread it’s posted in? Wouldn’t matter if it was in China, the dork is an idiot, and idiots with guns, no matter where, only cause other people to dislike the thought of an armed society, anywhere.

Thoughts of an armed society...

Definitely true in California, and true for a few decades.

Definitely not true in free states.

Idiots with guns, as you put it "no matter where".


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.