Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   California handguns (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   New Glock model G40, G41 and G42 in 2014. (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=865516)

fremont lapua 12-13-2013 2:29 PM

New Glock model G40, G41 and G42 in 2014.
 
The G40 will be a 22lr Glock so they will have a G40 in .22 and a G22 in .40.

The G41 will be a .45 ACP with a long slide and a more narrow slide similar the the G36.

The G42 will be the first released next month and is a built in USA .380 single stack that will soon become the most wanted for people that want a small firearm to conceal or for backup.

Just thought I would let people know what will be coming out, of course none of these will be for sale in California except for SSE.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Merc1138 12-13-2013 2:30 PM

Source?

stphnman20 12-13-2013 2:31 PM

Link?

Virus55 12-13-2013 2:38 PM

Gotta show proof lol

Leadingall 12-13-2013 2:57 PM

Look at all these rumors, surrounding me everyday

slowxturtle 12-13-2013 3:36 PM

Saw on some guy's youtube channel that the G42 will be a double stack 380. Not a reliable source obviously.

0150r 12-13-2013 3:41 PM

I'm still hoping that there will be a single stack 9mm. If they don't make one soon, I'll end up with a Kahr CM9.

67goat 12-13-2013 3:45 PM

Given that .380 and most wanted are used in the same sentence, it is obvious none of this can be believed. :p

Fatgunman 12-13-2013 3:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fremont lapua (Post 12977168)
The G40 will be a 22lr Glock so they will have a G40 in .22 and a G22 in .40.

The G41 will be a .45 ACP with a long slide and a more narrow slide similar the the G36.

The G42 will be the first released next month and is a built in USA .380 single stack that will soon become the most wanted for people that want a small firearm to conceal or for backup.

Just thought I would let people know what will be coming out, of course none of these will be for sale in California except for SSE.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I heard rumors that the Glock 42 will likely be a compact single stack 9mm to compete with the M&P Shield, XDS, and the like.

scott_kart 12-13-2013 3:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fremont lapua (Post 12977168)
The G40 will be a 22lr Glock so they will have a G40 in .22 and a G22 in .40. The G41 will be a .45 ACP with a long slide and a more narrow slide similar the the G36.

The G42 will be the first released next month and is a built in USA .380 single stack that will soon become the most wanted for people that want a small firearm to conceal or for backup.

Just thought I would let people know what will be coming out, of course none of these will be for sale in California except for SSE.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, that is funny.:rolleyes:

BoJackUSMC 12-13-2013 5:16 PM

No source huh

ASD1 12-13-2013 5:29 PM

intel for the 41

Glock PG4130101 G41 G4 Pistol 45ACP 5.3" 10 Rd Adj Sights Black

serttye 12-13-2013 5:53 PM

I would let people know what will be coming outhttp://goo.gl/xg5IDb

Dead*Reckoned 12-13-2013 5:57 PM

If glock has tooled up for a long slide .45, then expect a long slide 10mm as well. Those two models are nearly identical, and i could also see 10mm long slide being a hit among hunters. If glock has any brains, the last one will be very concealable 9mm single stack, to complement the glock 36, but i think there is a fat chance of that actually happening.

deadcoyote 12-13-2013 5:58 PM

I heard from a reliable source the .380 glock is already a go, 6+1, and "the size of a wallet". Biggest issue I see is they're only planning on an initial run of 100,000 guns as the American branch of glock can't seem to convince the Austrian mother ship that it will sell.

SacTown 12-13-2013 6:10 PM

A single stack 9mm would sell a lot better than a single stack .380 IMO.

Dee_Dub 12-13-2013 6:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SacTown (Post 12978819)
A single stack 9mm would sell a lot better than a single stack .380 IMO.

yep thats why i got a shield

drunktank 12-13-2013 6:48 PM

I heard the new glock will costs 2 months salary and won't get picked up by metal detectors.

cindynles 12-13-2013 6:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fremont lapua (Post 12977168)
The G40 will be a 22lr Glock so they will have a G40 in .22 and a G22 in .40.

The G41 will be a .45 ACP with a long slide and a more narrow slide similar the the G36.

The G42 will be the first released next month and is a built in USA .380 single stack that will soon become the most wanted for people that want a small firearm to conceal or for backup.

Just thought I would let people know what will be coming out, of course none of these will be for sale in California except for SSE.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like this? :D

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/w...k_1911-tfb.jpg

1CavScout 12-13-2013 6:54 PM

Hopefully they come out with both the 9mm and .380. I will buy both.

Gryff 12-13-2013 8:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindynles (Post 12979095)

That should be out two weeks after Shot Show. And their carbine about two weeks after that.

elSquid 12-13-2013 8:06 PM

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...775-confirmed/

Sportsman Depot is listing the Glock G41, a .45 ACP pistol with 13 round capacity. The SKU is GLOCK PG4130103. The MSRP is listed as $775, but they are selling pre orders for $646. I can’t imagine that Glock are to happy about this retailer preempting their official announcement (and listing it for less than the MSRP). The SKU is GLOCK PG4130103.


http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...PG4130103.html

I'm probably going to buy one. :thumbsup:

Oh, and...

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/w.../glock-g42.jpg

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...er-g42-pistol/

-- Michael

drifter2be 12-13-2013 8:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowxturtle (Post 12977665)
Saw on some guy's youtube channel that the G42 will be a double stack 380. Not a reliable source obviously.

Look up G25 and G28, double-stack 380 Glocks already exist.

I have a feeling that it's going to be a single-stack 380acp, as those seem to be what is "hot" at the moment (considering Beretta announced the Pico and Kahr announced a CW series 380 at the last SHOT show)

Like em or hate em, pocketable pistols are something that seems to be in demand as of late.

Tarn_Helm 12-13-2013 8:37 PM

No!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 0150r (Post 12977701)
I'm still hoping that there will be a single stack 9mm. If they don't make one soon, I'll end up with a Kahr CM9.

Don't do it.


Kahr = Jam-O-Matic.

:facepalm:

Renuco612 12-13-2013 8:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindynles (Post 12979095)

How true is this?

2 of my favorite platforms in 1? This would be a guaranteed purchase wether the wife aproves or not. Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Echidin 12-13-2013 8:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renuco612 (Post 12979836)
How true is this?

2 of my favorite platforms in 1? This would be a guaranteed purchase wether the wife aproves or not. Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

No truth to it at all.

That picture has been floating around the interwebz for a good while.

SoulStealer 12-13-2013 8:49 PM

Glock 41 practical/tactical .45

Glock 42 a single stack .380

OC_Gunner 12-13-2013 10:21 PM

It would be ironic that the Glock 40 is a .22 while the Glock 22 is a .40

cindynles 12-13-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OC_Gunner (Post 12980495)
It would be ironic that the Glock 40 is a .22 while the Glock 22 is a .40

LOL. Imagine the gun store conversations.

Customer: "I want a Glock in 22"

LGS Employee: "The Glock 40's are right over here"

Customer: "No, no, no, I want a Glock in 22"

LGS Employee: "Right you want a Glock 40"

Customer: "I DON'T WANT A GLOCK 40, I WANT A GLOCK IN 22"

LGS Employee: :facepalm:

Spawn 12-14-2013 1:27 AM

Advantage Arms is done

Corbin Dallas 12-14-2013 6:04 AM

Until I see it from Glock themselves its all rumors.

Virus55 12-14-2013 7:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindynles (Post 12980630)
LOL. Imagine the gun store conversations.

Customer: "I want a Glock in 22"

LGS Employee: "The Glock 40's are right over here"

Customer: "No, no, no, I want a Glock in 22"

LGS Employee: "Right you want a Glock 40"

Customer: "I DON'T WANT A GLOCK 40, I WANT A GLOCK IN 22"

LGS Employee: :facepalm:

LOL thought the samething

!@#$ 12-14-2013 10:24 AM

...
 
Hope for a a single stack 9mm the size of a pm9. The shield is nice but too tall. A lcp sized 380 would sell too.

kentactic 12-14-2013 10:44 AM

I just can't wait for a model 40 to come out to have an even better time screwing with clueless LEOs that say they have "A Glock 40".


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.