Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Deals, Sales and Coupons (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   Im beginning to feel swindled by IE Tactical (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=948775)

to520fan 06-20-2014 9:20 AM

Im beginning to feel swindled by IE Tactical

Good morning everyone,
Last week I ordered an 80% jig from IE Tactical after seeing it posted on Slickguns website. The price was great so I figured I would give it a try to see what it looked like. They processed my card, took the money but I haven't seen any product and three sets of phone calls to the two listed phone numbers have not been returned. I did find a few other comments on here complaining about them and I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and if they ever received their product?
Thanks

gogohopper 06-20-2014 10:15 AM

not good

Lots O'Complaints

Trickracen 06-20-2014 10:28 AM

Call your CC and reverse the charge.

Also wrong category

Beercandan 06-20-2014 10:30 AM

Sure someone is close enough to pay them a visit

the_duck 06-20-2014 10:31 AM

Feeling like Ares all over again.

smileformyflash 06-20-2014 1:43 PM

I ordered a paperweight and jig from them. Took awhile but eventually got it. Hope it works out for you. The address and phone number which was on my invoice was: 17001 Fern St Fontana, CA 92336 909-646-0213. The address is a residence not a commercial building so its probably some guy doing it out of his garage. Keep hounding him like someone said pay him a visit.

R19 06-20-2014 1:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by to520fan (Post 14324451)
Good morning everyone,
Last week I ordered an 80% jig from IE Tactical after seeing it posted on Slickguns website. The price was great so I figured I would give it a try to see what it looked like. They processed my card, took the money but I haven't seen any product and three sets of phone calls to the two listed phone numbers have not been returned. I did find a few other comments on here complaining about them and I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and if they ever received their product?
Thanks

How is it being shipped? Not every company provides a tracking number.

Update: You can always pursue with your credit card company if it comes to that.

Rangemaster556 06-20-2014 5:01 PM

I think by law they have 30 days to ship. That is assuming they actually charged your card and did not just authorize it. Still poor service.
That is based on old mail order laws.

Crosshair-V 06-22-2014 10:05 AM

Had an Issue with another company that did the same ( Shadow Ops Weaponry ). Processed my card and never shipped. No response on emails, Phone calls go straight to voice mail and no response on the VM's as well. it sucks, but i guess with all the online purchasing we all do, it is just a matter of time that we run into vendors like this. Lesson learned, I should have done a little research and read some reviews before. Like you, i found out too late about the many complaints this company had.
I did finally get a full refund. here is what i suggest you do.
Contact your bank or CC company right away ,and request to reverse the charge. CC are a lot faster in dealing with the issue. Banks require a bit longer and a bit more work in your end. If your Dispute is over a certain amount, you may have to visit a branch and drop off a letter explaining your problem. An investigation will be conducted. but eventually you will get your money back. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to resolve for banks, CC are faster.
If you want to take the extra step, File a complaint with the BBB. This can be done online or over the phone. It really does not guarantee you get your money back but if a company wants to maintain a good report with the BBB, then you will most likely get a quick response.
Dont stop trying to contact the company. Best way is still trying to resolve the problem directly.
hope this helps and you get this resolved.

R19 06-22-2014 10:28 AM

OP still didn't disclose what shipping was requested.

Crosshair-V 06-22-2014 11:07 AM

Yes OP, R19 is right. Some companies do not provide tracking numbers. what shipping options were there and what did you request? If its free shipping then most likely its USPS.
But note that a quality vendor will provide a tracking and a confirmation that the item has shipped. It is just risky business not to do so. it protects both the company and the buyer.
the no response/silent treatment would already raise a red flag as well.
to be fair with the the company, if you do receive your item, please post back and share your experience.

Beercandan 06-22-2014 11:18 AM

Psa takes forever to ship an item and I still shop there. Maybe they have so many orders they do have tracking numbers, just don't have time to email to Every single person.

w55 06-22-2014 11:22 AM

Just keep following up. And be sure update if shows up.

Some vendors get behind, some ship same day, I had a problem with one..turned out be my fault so glad didn't start thread.

PSA is long but they state that. Waited 6 weeks for a long gun C&R, but ended up getting it.

Rangemaster556 06-25-2014 12:15 AM

I am not taking sides, but I would like to point out that this was the first post made by OP and no other posts have been made. I think it is time we move on.

missiontrails 06-25-2014 6:29 AM

Why did you post this in the "deals" section?

R19 06-25-2014 8:28 AM

OP still hasn't posted an update.