Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Commercial Sales (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   **LOW PRICE QUALITY AMMO!!** PISTOL AND RIFLE (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=397946)

CSACANNONEER 03-22-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewisracing (Post 6054520)
Seems like the guys asking questions should move on... plenty of people have posted that his ammo is good.

Guys asking questions and waiting for answers could better spend their time working at their jobs and making more money to buy factory ammo and move on from crapping this thread for no reason.

Seems like the guys who just keep saying that it's good ammo don't get it. The rest of us would like to know if it is legitimate ammo loaded buy a company or person with a 06 or 07FFL. We'ld like to know the company that loaded it, if both excise tax and sales tax are being paid, etc. Or, is this just great ammo that is either stolen, loaded by someone without a license to load ammo, being sold by someone without a bussiness license or any combination of these illegal activities.

Remember, this stated out as a simple series of questions and now, since these questions are not being answered, we've got to wonder if this is real legal or not. While I do reload myself, I've also bought tens of thousands of rounds of reloaded ammo and I only buy from legitimate sources. I've been know to spend $2-3K, at one shot, at the Miwall booth in past years. But, this ammo appears to be local to me and easier to get. So, why has "Serge" decide not to answer our questions? What is he trying to hide?

BigfootHunter 03-22-2011 12:27 PM

Also wanted to add: asking simple questions about the product being advertised doesn't really qualify as "thread crapping". Obviously the info requested isn't being disseminated on the open forum for a reason. Why that is the case will apparently remain a mystery, but I can think of a few reasons (seems like Cannoneer can as well), and any one of those would keep me from buying.

My ability to purchase factory ammo instead of reloads has nothing to do with any of this.

lewisracing 03-22-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reductio (Post 6054535)
Dude, there's quite a bit of difference between "The ammo is good" and the apparent lack of legality or insurance here.

So don't buy his ammo and move on. If something is illegal, let the authorities figure it out.

WoodrowShootist 03-22-2011 12:50 PM

op posted his contact info that is a phone number. if you really want to ask questions and get answers why not just call him, go directly to the source.

dan12580 03-22-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewisracing (Post 6054782)
So don't buy his ammo and move on. If something is illegal, let the authorities figure it out.

how many "bad apples" in the gun world does it take to spoil it for the rest of us?

dan12580 03-22-2011 12:53 PM

there is also a group/mass buy going on with this seller in another thread.

Rock6.3 03-22-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huangtow (Post 6054833)
op posted his contact info that is a phone number. if you really want to ask questions and get answers why not just call him, go directly to the source.

Since you are concerned, why not call him and ask him to respond to the reasonable questions that have been asked multiple times?

CSACANNONEER 03-22-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewisracing (Post 6054782)

If someone buys something that is stolen, taxes (both federal excise state sales tax) weren't paid or there is no liability insurance on it, they are risking a lot. All we want is simple answers to simple questions about the products which are being advertised. If you have a problem with people asking questions about someone else's products, one has to assume that you know something the rest of us don't.

Please note, no one has accused the OP of any wrong doings. We just want to protect ourselves, our equipment and anyone else who happens to be using these products. Why do you seem to be taking this personally?

lewisracing 03-22-2011 1:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock6.3 (Post 6054859)
Since you are concerned, why not call him and ask him to respond to the reasonable questions that have been asked multiple times?

Actually, you could have done this over 72 hours ago and saved everyone a lot of trouble, see post #73.

lewisracing 03-22-2011 1:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER (Post 6054880)
If someone buys something that is stolen, taxes (both federal excise state sales tax) weren't paid or there is no liability insurance on it, they are risking a lot. All we want is simple answers to simple questions about the products which are being advertised. If you have a problem with people asking questions about someone else's products, one has to assume that you know something the rest of us don't.

Please note, no one has accused the OP of any wrong doings. We just want to protect ourselves, our equipment and anyone else who happens to be using these products. Why do you seem to be taking this personally?

Wow, that is a pretty strong assumption... with no logical sense to it whatsoever. What do you think I know, and how do you intend to prove your assumption to be correct?

As for taking things personally, I am not sure where you got that from. Hmmm, I am personally offended that you won't buy ammo from Bulletman? Yea, that makes sense. If you don't buy ammo from him, I will be offended beyond belief.

On a side note, your questions are fine with me, but apparently the OP is not going to answer them. Feel free to stick around and waste your time asking them when you know you weren't going to buy ammo from him in the first place.

Rock6.3 03-22-2011 1:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewisracing (Post 6054944)
On a side note, your questions are fine with me, but apparently the OP is not going to answer them. Feel free to stick around and waste your time asking them when you know you weren't going to buy ammo from him in the first place.

Quite the opposite. I was placing a substantial ammunition order (3,000 rounds is substantial for me) when this vendor placed this advertisement. The questions were asked but not answered, thus the order was placed elsewhere. Future orders could come to this vendor if the questions are dealt with.

I certainly hope that it is not a waste of time to communicate with a vendor.

ninjawho? 03-22-2011 3:11 PM

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/...291945299k.jpg

Bullet_man911 03-22-2011 3:18 PM

Hi guys,

I apologize for late responses; was very busy with other orders. I just got the updates on these last posts.

Why are such assumptions and accusations being placed on me? I rarely go on the threads and that is why I said pm or call me.

Thankyou guys for responding for me and the business.

Bullet_man911 03-22-2011 3:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emil77 (Post 5971559)
Which booth was he at?

the booth by the stage at the glendale gun show.

Thankyou,
Serge

caligundude 03-22-2011 3:28 PM

You said you located in LA ? I going to call u when I'm in town in a month. That way I also avoid shipping . You do sell face to face right ?

Exposed 03-22-2011 4:13 PM

Ey guys. Lay off of Serge. There is a reason he is very general with info including the name of the reloading company. If you have questions, PM me. I will answer any of your questions. I only shoot Serges and Arons (tipplermuntions) re-loads.

SuperNova 03-25-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exposed (Post 6056262)
Ey guys. Lay off of Serge. There is a reason he is very general with info including the name of the reloading company. If you have questions, PM me. I will answer any of your questions. I only shoot Serges and Arons (tipplermuntions) re-loads.

Do you mean Triple R Munitions?

Exposed 03-27-2011 12:45 AM

Yes. I was typing fast on my blackberry. The only pistol caliber reloads I shoot regularly are Serge's and Triple R Munations (Aron's). I've shot some others (LAX, Miwill, Ammo Bros) and their ok, but these guys have the cleanest, most accurate and above all, consistent ammo IMO. I even trust Serge's .45acp reloads over the over priced factory new stuff coming out of Federal AE these days. Just sayin.....I do.

Bullet_man911 03-27-2011 10:33 AM

If only there was a like button like facebook ^^^

Im Broken 03-27-2011 3:29 PM

I've bought 250 rds of 9mm and 250 of 38 super and all have fired flawlessly. Thanks Serge.

Bullet_man911 03-27-2011 7:44 PM

No thankyou for the business and glad to hear that!

cr250chevy 03-29-2011 5:30 AM

Got 1000 of .40, great deal FAST shipping, highly recommend!

Dark Mod 03-29-2011 9:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER (Post 6054626)
Seems like the guys who just keep saying that it's good ammo don't get it. The rest of us would like to know if it is legitimate ammo loaded buy a company or person with a 06 or 07FFL. We'ld like to know the company that loaded it, if both excise tax and sales tax are being paid, etc. Or, is this just great ammo that is either stolen, loaded by someone without a license to load ammo, being sold by someone without a bussiness license or any combination of these illegal activities.

Remember, this stated out as a simple series of questions and now, since these questions are not being answered, we've got to wonder if this is real legal or not. While I do reload myself, I've also bought tens of thousands of rounds of reloaded ammo and I only buy from legitimate sources. I've been know to spend $2-3K, at one shot, at the Miwall booth in past years. But, this ammo appears to be local to me and easier to get. So, why has "Serge" decide not to answer our questions? What is he trying to hide?

Ya thanks ammo police. Did you flunk out of the police academy or something? why dont you go spend twice as much and buy your ammo from turners. Be sure to check that their business liscense is still valid, also why dont you inspect that they have paid all interstate freight and shipping charges on the ammo they have brought in. In fact why dont you go sit in the back and audit all of their finances before you buy something from them and make sure they are completely legal.

bRiT636 03-29-2011 3:03 PM

2k rounds from him so far and all excellent. First rate seller.

dan12580 03-29-2011 6:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markdoddridge (Post 6099120)
Ya thanks ammo police. Did you flunk out of the police academy or something? why dont you go spend twice as much and buy your ammo from turners. Be sure to check that their business liscense is still valid, also why dont you inspect that they have paid all interstate freight and shipping charges on the ammo they have brought in. In fact why dont you go sit in the back and audit all of their finances before you buy something from them and make sure they are completely legal.

The "ammo policeman" your refering to knows more about guns+ammo then 2/3's of the people on this board combined and id bet shoots more rounds in a year then you have in your life and is also a vauable/highly active/contributing member of this site. I know youve done a ton of deals and have a long list of invaluable post's in your longstanding membership on the calguns board but 1- go back and read this thread and see where "serge" chimes in to say thanks for the business or bump but never says "yes, iam a licensd/insured ffl" and then 2- erase the above post so good people dont consider you an immature fool.

Kingpin.SC 04-01-2011 10:17 AM

Called Serge twice (over the span of the last couple weeks), and haven't been able to get in contact with him, nor have I heard back from him. Hoping to try his stuff out in the near future!

TwoBuck 04-01-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingpin.SC (Post 6119599)
Called Serge twice (over the span of the last couple weeks), and haven't been able to get in contact with him, nor have I heard back from him. Hoping to try his stuff out in the near future!

He never returned my call either, but he's good with the texting. Usually pings me back within 10 minutes.

s4alex 04-01-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingpin.SC (Post 6119599)

Sent him an email. Always got a response. Either 10minutes or 1day later. But he has always responded.

Kingpin.SC 04-05-2011 10:01 AM

He actually called me back that day, after reading my post. Said he was extremely busy, and was catching up on all of his missed calls. Really nice guy. I'm going to be picking some ammo up in the next day or two.

badduggy 04-06-2011 12:10 PM

tagged

miles85916 04-11-2011 8:02 AM

bullets

If you have more with in a month i will def buy a thousand round of 45acp

Bullet_man911 04-11-2011 2:25 PM

ofcoursse I will; just let me know THANKYOU

jamesonamac 04-11-2011 3:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ab-man (Post 5952799)
Do you offer any different gain for these ammo? Like 40 s&w 165g or 9mm 124g?

+1
I like 165 or lighter for the .40

RippSpeed 04-15-2011 5:58 PM

Just picked up 500rds of 45acp from Serge. Very cool guy and was very accomidiating. I will try to shoot a bunch of rounds tonight. I'm a heavy shooter I usually blow thru a 150rds+ when I'm @ the range.
So I'm hoping these are good because if they are I'll pick up a 1000rds

cortayack 04-15-2011 6:39 PM

Tag...........

RippSpeed 05-03-2011 2:02 AM

I've used up 1500rds of reloads from Serge and they work great not a single problem.

vintagearms 05-03-2011 2:50 PM

Email sent on 3k rds. :)

triplestack3 05-03-2011 3:44 PM

gone through a couple thousand rounds in multiple calibers and they go bang every time... absolutely zero complaints.

vintagearms 05-06-2011 5:05 PM

I am meeting him Sunday. 4k round order. Got to stock up. Should have been 6 or 8k but the wife would have had an issue with that. :innocent:

rollinrob 05-07-2011 8:50 PM

Shot over 2k of his 9mm and 45. No problems. Fast shipper. Will be ordering some more soon.