Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Rimfire Firearms (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   tactical .22 (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=512949)

eben48 12-19-2011 9:06 AM

tactical .22
 
im looking for the coolest tactical .22 i can get for 400 or less please help me out. ive looked into a 10/22 and getting a new stock but im trying to keep my options open. anyhting ou have to say will help greatly
Thanks!

Us3rName 12-19-2011 9:15 AM

look at the GSG-5 from ATI

donw 12-19-2011 9:37 AM

look into the Ruger .22 tactical model...

SURVIVOR619 12-19-2011 9:48 AM

Purchased an S&W M&P 15-22 at the Crossroads show this weekend for $380... It's very tacticool

tonelar 12-19-2011 9:53 AM

I have a GSG5 that's a great tactical .22LR imho the HK product is more like the original platform than the current GSG model.

For your price point; the absolute best is the SIG 522. Call River City Gun Exchange tomorrow, see if they have any for $369.

a1fabweld 12-19-2011 9:53 AM

The GSG is very accurate for what it is. And what looks more "Tactical" than an MP5?

bplvr 12-19-2011 2:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The MP40 ftom ATI is due out in Feb. ;) {The barrel will be 16.1"}

chillincody 12-19-2011 2:45 PM

you can get a mossberg tactical 22 for like $280 i have one great fun rifle only thing i dont care for is the polymer shell (plastic) but im happy for the price

chillincody 12-19-2011 2:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bplvr (Post 7696104)
The MP40 ftom ATI is due out in Feb. ;) {The barrel will be 16.1"}

saw that on the web they said its classifield as sbr so i dont it will be cali legal ; (
:facepalm:

bplvr 12-19-2011 3:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chillincody (Post 7696158)
saw that on the web they said its classifield as sbr so i dont it will be cali legal ; (
:facepalm:

That's FUD..

chris_m90731 12-19-2011 3:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eben48 (Post 7694241)
im looking for the coolest tactical .22 i can get for 400 or less please help me out. ive looked into a 10/22 and getting a new stock but im trying to keep my options open. anyhting ou have to say will help greatly
Thanks!

Sending a PM...have a nearly new Ruger SR22.

chillincody 12-19-2011 3:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bplvr (Post 7696461)
That's FUD..

look it up dude straight of their site man http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ti-mp-40-22lr/ One problem with importing a replica of the MP 40 is that it has a very long tubular receiver and a short barrel. The gun pictured in the photos is actually classified as a short barreled rifle (SBR) but is quite a long weapon. ATI has two options to address this, either they shorten the receiver and increase barrel length or permanently attach a faux suppressor. They are thinking that the latter option is more likely and plan on building authentic faux replica's of German WWII suppressors.

chris_m90731 12-19-2011 3:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bplvr (Post 7696104)
The MP40 ftom ATI is due out in Feb. ;) {The barrel will be 16.1"}

BTW, that looks perty cool, I must say.

eben48 12-19-2011 5:06 PM

if anyone has a sig 522 they want to sell pm me

adrenaline 12-22-2011 1:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonelar (Post 7694451)
For your price point; the absolute best is the SIG 522. Call River City Gun Exchange tomorrow, see if they have any for $369.

That is about what I got my Sig 522 for. I've been lovin' my Sig 522....
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7172/6...e2eda69b_z.jpg


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.