Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Deals, Sales and Coupons (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   CLOSED -Sig P320 80% Build Kit Group Buy -CLOSED (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1437976)

nubrun 04-03-2018 11:17 AM

CLOSED -Sig P320 80% Build Kit Group Buy -CLOSED
 
The group buy has been closed 4/10/18

I have worked with a vendor (https://fandffirearms.com/#) that is willing to offer a discount on full 80% build kits for the Sig P320 9mm and 40 Full Size, Compacts and the X5 (others may be available as well). Ideally we would need about 20 people, but he may be willing to work with less people.

The package would include the following:
  • 80% Frame
  • Complete Slide Assembly
  • Grip Module
  • (2) 10 round magazines
  • All Components to Finish the Fire-Control-Unit
  • Holster
  • Case and Lock
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/a...run/output.jpg

I can help with the jig too if you needed it, but you would need to PM me. For anyone that has tried to source the parts for this build, this is a good deal and one stop shop. If you're interested post here or reach out to Chris with F&F Firearms at fnffirearms@gmail.com or call or text at (714) 293-2273. He said he is willing to ship orders that he receives within a week of payment.

Update 1 - 4/4/18
F&F will throw in a "roaming" jig for these if we reach 30 people. That will save everyone a substantial amount in jog costs. So far we have 6 people with orders in.

Update 2 - 4/5/18
So far things are going well. We have had 21 orders placed (and paid for) for the kits, so we are quickly approaching 30 where F&F will throw a jig in. Orders that are in stock will begin shipping ASAP, and as noted the X5's and X-carry, there is a wait, so please plan on being patient.

Update 3 - 4/9/18
I spoke with Chris and due to overwhelming demand the X models are SOLD OUT. That includes the X5 and X-Carry.

Also based on a demand that far exceeded anyone's anticipation, this group buy will close tomorrow night (April 10th). According to Chris there have been more than 70 orders, and therefore he will be donating a second jig for the community. If there is still demand after this buy closes, he is considering offering a second one once the dust settles from this one and the G43 buy.

Update 4 - 4/11/18
The group buy is now closed! Let's keep the thread alive and post pictures as you receive your kits.

80% FCU completion instructions:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...1#post21502151

EMR 04-03-2018 11:25 AM

I may be interested. What actions need to be performed to bring this to 100%?

hunterb 04-03-2018 11:30 AM

I am VERY interested! How much is a jig? Might be in for two.

nubrun 04-03-2018 11:30 AM

You would only need to bend the rails and drill 3 holes I believe. There is a jig to bend the rails, that basically involves a press or hammer. Pretty simple.

nubrun 04-03-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterb (Post 21478675)
I am VERY interested! How much is a jig? Might be in for two.

The jig is $150 I believe.

BajaJames83 04-03-2018 11:38 AM

question.
are .45 available?
and are these the gen2 or drop upgrade parts?

MrPowerThirst 04-03-2018 11:42 AM

https://www.facebook.com/JsdSupply/ couple of videos on FB, Jordan (owner) using the jig.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

310Rak1187 04-03-2018 11:42 AM

I’m interested

nubrun 04-03-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BajaJames83 (Post 21478707)
question.
are .45 available?
and are these the gen2 or drop upgrade parts?

.45 will be available soon, but its a different jig and insert. Only 9mm for this buy.

These are all Gen 2 parts with drop upgrade parts.

superjover 04-03-2018 11:44 AM

interested

hamster07 04-03-2018 11:46 AM

Very interested. I may be in for +1 for a friend as well.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

cosorio 04-03-2018 11:46 AM

Interested

EMR 04-03-2018 11:47 AM

Have any recommendations on a good jig since they donít appear to offer it on their site?

nubrun 04-03-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 21478750)
Have any recommendations on a good jig since they donít appear to offer it on their site?

They will, if you go to his facebook page he has videos of the jig in action. They just started production and will ship in two weeks. I pre-ordered when I bought some of his frames.

MrPowerThirst 04-03-2018 11:52 AM

Would be interested, anyway way we can remove case/lock and holster? Only to save a little more money and put towards a jig. 649 + 149 = $798


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cooper74 04-03-2018 11:58 AM

Interested!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Bajaracer 04-03-2018 11:58 AM

I am in for this

cpl_dan 04-03-2018 11:59 AM

Any in 40?
Highly interested

nubrun 04-03-2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPowerThirst (Post 21478778)
Would be interested, anyway way we can remove case/lock and holster? Only to save a little more money and put towards a jig. 649 + 149 = $798


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the best deal he can do, and it'd a good deal. I am contemplating a roaming jig that I can supply for a small fee if anyone is interested.

obpwankel 04-03-2018 12:05 PM

Im in. Wish it was 45 tho

nubrun 04-03-2018 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpl_dan (Post 21478817)
Any in 40?
Highly interested

Yes, he said he would do 40 as well for the same price.

totenkopf 04-03-2018 12:17 PM

Interested.

MrPowerThirst 04-03-2018 12:30 PM

Its about going price, minus the extra magazine/case/holster the seller gives you.

$198 Complete trigger. Out of stock right now.

$479 Sig Sauer Carry Kit = P320 insert + Sig Frame and Complete upper + 1 Mag.

$479 Sig Sauer Full Size kit = P320 insert + Sig Frame and Complete upper + 1 Mag.

$479 Sig Sauer Compact Kit = P320 insert + Sig Frame and Complete upper + 1 Mag.

Sub Compact Kit OOS.

nubrun 04-03-2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPowerThirst (Post 21478951)
Its about going price, minus the extra magazine/case/holster the seller gives you.

$198 Complete trigger. Out of stock right now.

$479 Sig Sauer Carry Kit = P320 insert + Sig Frame and Complete upper + 1 Mag.

$479 Sig Sauer Full Size kit = P320 insert + Sig Frame and Complete upper + 1 Mag.

$479 Sig Sauer Compact Kit = P320 insert + Sig Frame and Complete upper + 1 Mag.

Sub Compact Kit OOS.

Its cheaper than the going rate in my opinion. $479 for the frame and x-change kit. $198 for the FCU parts (which aren't all factory Sig and aren't the gen 2 parts, if they're even in stock). That puts you at $677, and if you add the second mag that comes here which is another $32, that puts you at $709 and you have to order from at least 3 vendors. Also the JSD x-change kits are all standard capacity mags not legal in CA. I personally think its a good deal, but if you can find better ones or you're more comfortable piecing them together, by all means have at it.

nubrun 04-03-2018 12:45 PM

It sounds like F and F is willing to ship the kits as he received the orders. If you're interested reach out to Chris with F&F Firearms at fnffirearms@gmail.com or call or text at (714) 293-2273. He said he is willing to ship orders that he receives within a week of payment.

F&F FIREARMS 04-03-2018 12:47 PM

80% sig Sauer p320 kit
 
I am also willing to work with people on some other models, Carry, and sub compact depending on availability. The .45 uses a larger 80% module and different jig. Those will be available in near future...

MrPowerThirst 04-03-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nubrun (Post 21478998)
Its cheaper than the going rate in my opinion. $479 for the frame and x-change kit. $198 for the FCU parts (which aren't all factory Sig and aren't the gen 2 parts, if they're even in stock). That puts you at $677, and if you add the second mag that comes here which is another $32, that puts you at $709 and you have to order from at least 3 vendors. Also the JSD x-change kits are all standard capacity mags not legal in CA. I personally think its a good deal, but if you can find better ones or you're more comfortable piecing them together, by all means have at it.

Ah you're right, those mags don't even ship 10 rounds, he just doesn't ship them at all.

nubrun 04-03-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 21guns (Post 21479059)
I see 7 holes.

3 of them are through and through though, so I counted those as 3.

ruddogg 04-03-2018 1:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F&F FIREARMS (Post 21479056)
I am also willing to work with people on some other models, Carry, and sub compact depending on availability. The .45 uses a larger 80% module and different jig. Those will be available in near future...

I'd be interested in the 45 when it becomes available.

RIPtastic 04-03-2018 1:42 PM

Count me in.

Diinky 04-03-2018 2:05 PM

Is the picture what we are actually getting? I'm surprised that the p80 frame has Sig's logo on it. If that's the case, I'm highly tempted as well.

nubrun 04-03-2018 2:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diinky (Post 21479449)
Is the picture what we are actually getting? I'm surprised that the p80 frame has Sig's logo on it. If that's the case, I'm highly tempted as well.

That is exactly what you're getting. And to be clear, the grip has the sig logo on it, not the frame.

Aeneas 04-03-2018 2:22 PM

I'm also interested, but I have a question. Did Sig do anything to address the problem of firing upon a strike to the rear of the firearm?

F&F FIREARMS 04-03-2018 2:24 PM

Yes the upgraded the internal parts. Which is included in these kits. All parts are factory Sig Sauer.

glbtrottr 04-03-2018 2:35 PM

In for 2 please


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myv 04-03-2018 2:44 PM

Whats the legality of building these? I still have a 80% glock that I havent completed because of the uncertainty that existed a few months back.

lamduh 04-03-2018 2:49 PM

I'm in for one if someone wants to rent a jig to me for a couple hours or let's all get on board for the roaming jig

Or if someone wants to split a jig in the corona riverside area I'm up to go in

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

F&F FIREARMS 04-03-2018 3:00 PM

Let's put it this way. If I get 30 orders I'll donate a roaming jig

F&F FIREARMS 04-03-2018 3:00 PM

Your 80% glock is fine to build. Just have it engraved with your info

BajaJames83 04-03-2018 3:01 PM

im in for 1 if not 2


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.