Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   NY State Senator Response to Difi's Interview - FOX (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=750025)

pitbull30 04-22-2013 7:03 PM

NY State Senator Response to Difi's Interview - FOX

If this is a duplicate delete.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=RgzJ8CZe8CA

Posting from mobile so link might not work on all devices. Maybe one of you can embed after you find the full link.

Paste this into google: NY State Sen Greg Ball slams Dianne Feinstein - 'She is a complete idiot'

mmayer707 04-22-2013 7:06 PM

Link not working.

john67elco 04-22-2013 7:12 PM

Paperchasin 04-22-2013 7:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmayer707 (Post 11164161)
Link not working.

Works fine for me :confused:

penguin0123 04-22-2013 7:16 PM

Not the best rebuttal.

HOGLEG 04-22-2013 7:17 PM

Grandmal needs to get out of politics.

Dano2467 04-22-2013 9:23 PM

I am still not getting what the "suprise" factor is she mentioned was?

Bsandoc40 04-22-2013 9:44 PM

"Complete Idiot".. pretty much sums up who and what Feinstein and everyone else like her really is. I, personally, don't have an AR or AK. But I would like the choice to arm myself now and in the future with whatever firearm I deem is needed for self-defense and to protect my family. Not all of us have the money to have armed security to protect ourselves..

kimber_ss 04-22-2013 9:57 PM

"Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun." These are words of distraction. It's to make you "comfortable" because the lefties don't want to disarm you. They believe in the 2A.

Once they get that inch, while the sheeple are least expecting it, they'll get their grubby mits on the Constitution and rip it to shreds.

They might try to destroy it if given a millimeter, with this frenzy that has taken place.

No different than rabid dogs.

http://www.grandmashomeremedies.com/...for_rabies.jpg

gixxnrocket 04-22-2013 11:06 PM

Um.. not only is difi an idiot in not understanding control and accuracy of any semi auto are more important than blasting away hoping you hit anything or anyone with a shotgun.. But, she and all the gun control nuts believe the average joe watching tv dinking a beer or asleep in their bed some how have the element of suprise!!
On the contrary, the bg breaking into a home is the one with the planned intention of committing whatever crime and in those initial seconds the BG has the element on suprise. The resident more than not is reactionary.

myk 04-23-2013 12:09 AM

Element of surprise? So when I'm on top of the misses in the throes of ecstasy (at least for me anyway), my shotgun is completely out of reach, and a buncha thugs break down my door "I'm" going to have the element of surprise? With all due respect Diane, you really can't be this idiotic. Actually, I know you're not this idiotic, but it's a shame that the people that listen to you genuinely ARE that idiotic...

Yugo 04-23-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myk (Post 11166484)
Element of surprise? So when I'm on top of the misses in the throes of ecstasy (at least for me anyway), my shotgun is completely out of reach, and a buncha thugs break down my door "I'm" going to have the element of surprise? With all due respect Diane, you really can't be this idiotic. Actually, I know you're not this idiotic, but it's a shame that the people that listen to you genuinely ARE that idiotic...

thats a winner.

SonofWWIIDI 04-23-2013 12:26 AM

The only time a homeowner has the element of surprise in a home break-in, is in gun free zones, where said homeowner broke the law and kept their gun! Bad guy breaks in expecting no guns, faces a pissed off citizen with the ability to defend themself. Of course now that patriot will be arrested for keeping a gun that was outlawed.

What stupid, self important, higher than thou, elitists, these gun grabbers are.

safewaysecurity 04-23-2013 12:32 AM

Greg Ball is a cool cat. One of the few who stood up to bloomberg and the New York ilk and stood up for freedom.

Hoooper 04-23-2013 7:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonofWWIIDI (Post 11166523)
The only time a homeowner has the element of surprise in a home break-in, is in gun free zones, where said homeowner broke the law and kept their gun! Bad guy breaks in expecting no guns, faces a pissed off citizen with the ability to defend themself. Of course now that patriot will be arrested for keeping a gun that was outlawed.

where is there a gun free zone that applies in your house?

I can only wonder if anyone actually buys into all this shotgun garbage :confused: Based on past legislation attempts and some successes, its not like they want you to just use whichever shotgun works best for you, be it a pistol grip semi auto, short barreled, magazine fed, etc. They want you to use non-magazine fed shotguns, preferably something more like a blunderbuss with a small bore, because if you cant hit the threat with your first shot then its probably not a legitimate threat anyway :rolleyes: