Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   CGSSA Official Events (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=170)
-   -   Team Gpal / Calguns.net Racing on the SpeedSceneRacing show !!! TUESDAY !!! (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=316063)

bigcalidave 06-27-2010 12:23 PM

Team Gpal / Calguns.net Racing on the SpeedSceneRacing show !!! TUESDAY !!!

CalGuns race team makes first TV appearance.

Team Gpal / Calguns racing will make a special in studio appearance on the number one online motor sports TV show, Speed Scene Live.
Join them at www.SpeedSceneRacing.com at 6:00 to 7:00 Pacific time this coming Tuesday night. The team will discuss their motorcycle
racing team and goals for promoting Gpal / Calguns. Viewers are welcome to phone in on one of the free phone lines, 1 800 809 - 0802, and talk to the racers.. Speed Scene Live TV is free to watch and no registration is required. The show is hosted by real racers and will highlight Drag Racing, Off Road racing, and the Gpal / Calguns motorcycle team.
Please show your support for the Gpal / Calguns team and join them on this special appearance.

Seesm and I will be there for sure, hopefully with Ben Cannon as well! One day after the McDonald decision comes out and we can talk about it in front of half a million viewers!

Seesm 06-27-2010 7:10 PM

In.... (still need to fine a baby sitter maybe we need to meet up for some grub with some socal CGers to tie the north and south in tighter...?

rromeo 06-27-2010 7:54 PM

Damn. Ill be on the highway.

Seesm 06-27-2010 8:22 PM

No you could hold up for a day.... Hng out with us for ONE last time Romeo!!

rromeo 06-27-2010 8:25 PM

I hope to be in Salt Lake City by that time. I really want to be in my new home for the 4th.

Lucky Scott 06-29-2010 10:16 AM

You can always catch the repeat on the archive page of the site.

Oldbud 06-29-2010 8:22 PM

I see Ben made it.. Good job guys!!

Nice hour long plug for CG.

I do think the tingle on the back of Craig's neck was indeed Dave :rofl2:

Craig, wonder if the comment about having your gun polished will go virul :rolleyes:

Seesm 06-30-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldbud (Post 4538455)
I see Ben made it.. Good job guys!!

Nice hour long plug for CG.

I do think the tingle on the back of Craig's neck was indeed Dave :rofl2:

Craig, wonder if the comment about having your gun polished will go virul :rolleyes:

haha I was trying to make em laugh I hope I did not sound doushy (sp) :)

greasemonkey 06-30-2010 12:46 PM

(sp) According to the Urban Dictionary, it'd be 'douchey':1. Having characteristics of or pertaining to a douche. 2. Sucky.

And now I'm bummed that I completely missed this thread and said interview.

Lucky Scott 06-30-2010 1:03 PM

Interview should be up tonight or tomorrow on www.SpeedSceneRacing.com

Just go to the archives page of the site.

We think everybody did a great job and I hope everybody on CalGuns liked the job we did. Unfortunetly, I am a little under the weather and had trouble with my voice. Today, I have no voice at all.

Thanks again to everybody.

Seesm 06-30-2010 4:26 PM

Ssssaaaawweet!! Thanks again for having us Lucky!! You rock and hope your vice is back to normal soon!! -cM

Btw everyone check out the show if you did not because it is very cool!!

RideIcon 06-30-2010 10:43 PM

The video just went up in the archive
Direct Link

Seesm 07-01-2010 1:09 AM

Actually it turned out better than I thought it would. I was worried we (I) woudl mess up the whole show. The camera on me was a bit grey but I think we looked a little stiff but we could get better if given the chance. Thanks soo much Lucky!!

bigcalidave 07-01-2010 9:59 AM

This show was a blast!!
Thank you Lucky Scott and DianaMite, Calgunners and racers coming together yet again.

Seesm 07-03-2010 1:07 PM

I thought it was waay cool that they had us down and they ARE CALGUNNERS and they rip in race cars!!!

Happy 4th people Stay PROUD!!

oldrifle 07-04-2010 7:33 AM

What happened to your guys' shirts? Did you bleach them or something?

Great interview Dave and Craig.

Seesm 07-05-2010 12:05 AM

Oldrifle.. Thanks man!! btw Ben was there too... :)

choprzrul 07-05-2010 5:41 AM

Any chance Team Gpal will be at Laguna Seca for the races July 25th & 26th? Driving up Saturday and would really like to meet the team and scope out their hardware.

Seesm 07-05-2010 11:36 AM

Chop... The plan is to be at Laguna July 23rd to 25th for the Moto GP race and I will be racing the Daytona Sportbike class... Hey watch the show above too as it say all this a few times... Hope to meet up with you!! VIVA La Gpal / CGN!!

choprzrul 07-05-2010 1:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seesm (Post 4567837)
Chop... The plan is to be at Laguna July 23rd to 25th for the Moto GP race and I will be racing the Daytona Sportbike class... Hey watch the show above too as it say all this a few times... Hope to meet up with you!! VIVA La Gpal / CGN!!

Way cool, will be looking forward to it and cheering for Team Gpal! Any other CG'rs gonna be there? Laguna Seca is the Meca of all things road racing. Take a trip out and show your support and have a great time doing it.

Can'thavenuthingood 07-06-2010 9:44 AM

Excellent interview guys, great screen presence and keeping the conversation rolling along.
Impressive racing Seesm congratulations.

Anyone get a count on how many times Calguns was mentioned?

How do I get one of those shirts? I want one short sleeve and another in long sleeve I can wear while on the range teaching.

Any plans to sell them to Calgunners?

Vick

Seesm 07-06-2010 2:50 PM

I have the connection to make those and he is super down to make them for shooting stuff too... We had a nice long talk about this... We could make more. We only made I think 12-13 thus far. Kinda pricey however.

Can'thavenuthingood 07-06-2010 4:49 PM

Yeah the pricey part comes from all the printing I'm sure.

Can we get a long sleeve jersey?

I'm a RiderCoach and a long sleeve version would be cool to wear out amongst them on the range. The short sleeve would be good for the classroom sessions.

I'll buy one of each.

Vick

Seesm 07-06-2010 9:59 PM

Do you want the same artwork? I can make anything your in need of... The ones we have are HAND sewn and super nice. Production stuff is 100% awesome... Lets figure out what you need and I can make it happen!!

Can'thavenuthingood 07-10-2010 1:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seesm (Post 4575965)
Do you want the same artwork? I can make anything your in need of... The ones we have are HAND sewn and super nice. Production stuff is 100% awesome... Lets figure out what you need and I can make it happen!!

I just want 2 shirts if possible, one in a long sleeve Jersey type and one in short sleeve. Are there any plans to offer these shirts to Calgunners? If so, I want 2 please.

Vick

Seesm 07-10-2010 7:06 PM

I will make a call and see what I can do with this...