Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Practical / Defensive Pistol - Level 1 - 9/22/18 - $140 - Lytle Creek (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1153103)

D-Man 01-13-2016 10:24 AM

Practical / Defensive Pistol - Level 1 - 9/22/18 - $140 - Lytle Creek
 
Do you have a CCW? Ever had training regarding shooting and moving? Drawing and shooting from a holster? Clearing a house? Ever wanted to learn how to fight and survive in a gun fight? If you answered yes to any of these questions then this is the class for you! It will be a full day of training regarding the mental mindset, planning, carrying, shooting and moving, along with a lot more. This course is being offered at Lytle Creek range for a cost of $140. Class reservations need to be made by September 19th at 5pm. To reserve your spot PM me on here or send an email to dharlow at 5arrowstactical.com. Payment can be cash, check, money order, credit card, or prepay through the website here.

The course will be taught and shot regardless of the weather so plan accordingly. You will shoot between 200+ rounds and are responsible to bring your own ammo. In addition bring snacks, drinks, eye and ear protection, along with weather appropriate clothing. As always please contact me with me with any questions you might have. Hope to see you there!

autox42 03-01-2017 12:34 AM

Pm sent

markyboyracing 03-01-2017 1:07 AM

Pm sent

PoorMan 03-14-2017 7:52 AM

Attending. Looking forward to it.

D-Man 03-18-2017 6:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMan (Post 19815963)
Attending. Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to having you in the class.

PoorMan 03-26-2017 9:01 AM

This was an EXCELLENT class. I had an absolute blast and can't believe how much I learned and improved. If anyone has been considering training with 5 Arrows, do it! Darren and his team are legit.

-Dave

D-Man 03-26-2017 2:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMan (Post 19873856)
This was an EXCELLENT class. I had an absolute blast and can't believe how much I learned and improved. If anyone has been considering training with 5 Arrows, do it! Darren and his team are legit.

-Dave

Thank you for the review and for coming to the class.

D-Man 03-26-2017 2:20 PM

https://youtu.be/P4ynf3nd068

Video from yesterday's class.

abet0y 03-29-2017 12:20 AM

Any idea when the next class will be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

PoorMan 03-30-2017 8:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abet0y (Post 19887289)
Any idea when the next class will be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Here's a link to their calendar. Looks like June 24.

http://www.5arrowstactical.com/Schedule.html

downyours 01-10-2018 3:04 PM

What kind of class sizes are we talking about? And how long are the classes?

D-Man 01-10-2018 9:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downyours (Post 21138569)
What kind of class sizes are we talking about? And how long are the classes?

The class is a one day class (9am - 2:30pm). Class size is around 10 students or so, sometimes smaller, sometimes larger. The website and the Facebook page have the latest schedule, usually posted about 3 months out. You can always contact me if you have any other questions about any of our training.

downyours 01-11-2018 11:13 AM

I sent you a PM, thanks for your help.

D-Man 02-02-2018 6:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downyours (Post 21141826)
I sent you a PM, thanks for your help.

No problem.

D-Man 05-24-2018 7:48 AM

BTT

Erion929 06-15-2018 12:50 PM

Missed the 6/2/18 class and didn't see another one listed in the Calendar, but if a Practical Pistol Level 1 gets scheduled...shoot me a PM :oji:

I've got a 2017-issued CCW and decent range time over the years, but no practical world shooting experience....i.e., no holster work or double taps done :o


.

D-Man 06-29-2018 7:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erion929 (Post 21766947)
Missed the 6/2/18 class and didn't see another one listed in the Calendar, but if a Practical Pistol Level 1 gets scheduled...shoot me a PM :oji:

I've got a 2017-issued CCW and decent range time over the years, but no practical world shooting experience....i.e., no holster work or double taps done :o


.

Just added the next class on September 22nd.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.