Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Commercial Sales (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New classified site (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=51680)

fjm1967 03-11-2007 5:38 PM

New classified site
 
http://GunsUSA.us

bwiese 03-11-2007 6:21 PM

Kinda spammy, should be moved to the buy/sell forums at best.

And do we need yet another gun auction site? The more sites there are, the less exposure to buyers sellers get. We already have GunBroker, Auction Arms, and ArmsAmerica, IIRC.

Jicko 03-11-2007 6:24 PM

Check out all 8 posts from fjm1967, it is all about that website..... totally SPAM!

xenophobe 03-11-2007 6:31 PM

With as much traffic as his site gets, he kinda needs to spam. lol

:p

jmlivingston 03-11-2007 8:11 PM

Hhmm... For now we'll leave it here. It's certainly gun oriented, it's a commercial website, and it's neither a direct WTS or WTB.

John

fjm1967 03-11-2007 9:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmlivingston (Post 531825)
Hhmm... For now we'll leave it here. It's certainly gun oriented, it's a commercial website, and it's neither a direct WTS or WTB.

John

jmlivingston, I just wanted to clarify.. GunsUSA is not a commercial site. Leelaw was kind enough to point out that my EULA did in fact reflect that there was a fee but I did change that to say it was free.

The dragon guy is right, my site doesn't get that much traffic. I would like at least someone to go and look at it. :)

ivanimal 03-11-2007 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fjm1967 (Post 531907)
jmlivingston, I just wanted to clarify.. GunsUSA is not a commercial site. Leelaw was kind enough to point out that my EULA did in fact reflect that there was a fee but I did change that to say it was free.

The dragon guy is right, my site doesn't get that much traffic. I would like at least someone to go and look at it. :)



I often think of Xeno as the dragon guy:D LOL:p

C.G. 03-11-2007 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanimal (Post 532070)
I often think of Xeno as the dragon guy:D LOL:p

Good thing that 666 is taken.:D

xenophobe 03-12-2007 2:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanimal (Post 532070)
I often think of Xeno as the dragon guy:D LOL:p

hehe

That dragon isn't a dragon, it's Mozilla!

http://themes.mozdev.org/bugzilla-sp...inux.com01.jpg
http://www.mozilla.org

fjm1967 03-12-2007 9:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenophobe (Post 532833)


Well, I guess you can't be that bad afterall if you use Mozilla. Excellent.
What part of Nor cal are you in?

xenophobe 03-12-2007 10:33 PM

Mtn View CA


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.