Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Gays With Guns (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=412)
-   -   Law-abiding people have the universal inalienable (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1460005)

DonaldBabbett 07-02-2018 4:27 AM

Law-abiding people have the universal inalienable

human right to be armed for self-preservation regardless of sexual orientation, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, etc.

Groups of people who are bashed or bullied have every good reason to be armed.

I heard somewhere that homosexuals tend to be in a group that is "not particularly fond of guns".

HOMOSEXUALITY is not a culture, lifestyle, political movement, political party or fashion statement: it is a natural biological condition people are born with like all forms of sexual orientation.

VictorFranko 07-02-2018 4:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonaldBabbett (Post 21832771)
human right to be armed for self-preservation regardless of sexual orientation, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, etc.

Groups of people who are bashed or bullied have every good reason to be armed.

I heard somewhere that homosexuals tend to be in a group that is "not particularly fond of guns".

HOMOSEXUALITY is not a culture, lifestyle, political movement, political party or fashion statement: it is a natural biological condition people are born with like all forms of sexual orientation.

Quoted for posterity's sake.

Just an FYI for you Babbett, the use of the word "homosexual" is no longer politically correct when talking about those in the LBGTQ community.

DonaldBabbett 07-02-2018 1:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictorFranko (Post 21832778)

Just an FYI for you Babbett, the use of the word "homosexual" is no longer politically correct when talking about those in the LBGTQ community.

It would just be easier to pronounce "PASO" (PASS-oh) instead of "LBGTQ".

People of Alternate Sexual Orientations

MightBeEatingCrow 07-12-2018 6:15 AM

Quote:

I actually did not know this. I need to call someone and ask them if itís considered offensive now... So I gues heterosexual is off the table too then??? Heck I think I had to mark that on some sort of medical form recently..??? BTW I love your location statement, thatís as plain as it is. The 2nd protects all the rest.

I Swan 07-12-2018 7:39 AM

Quote:

Can you elaborate on this? And what term is OK then?

A-J 07-12-2018 8:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightBeEatingCrow (Post 21871048)
I actually did not know this. I need to call someone and ask them if itís considered offensive now... So I gues heterosexual is off the table too then??? Heck I think I had to mark that on some sort of medical form recently..??? BTW I love your location statement, thatís as plain as it is. The 2nd protects all the rest.

Both of those terms presume that there are only 2 genders, and we all know how against that the current alphabet soup groups are.

2shotjoe 08-07-2018 7:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Swan (Post 21871241)
Can you elaborate on this? And what term is OK then?

Gender fluid.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk