Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Competition, Action Shooting And Training. (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   IDPA Regionals (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=830585)

ES13Raven 09-29-2013 9:44 PM

IDPA Regionals
 
Was there only one sanctioned Regional IDPA Match this year? (Winton)

It looks like there were several in 2012: Winton, Richmond, 5 Dogs, Sacramento etc.

Why was there only one this year? :confused:

Bob Hostetter 09-29-2013 9:56 PM

The one in Winton, and the upcoming state match in Sacramento is all California is having this year.

Jerrywho 09-29-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Hostetter (Post 12429638)
The one in Winton, and the upcoming state match in Sacramento is all California is having this year.

Prado in Chino had one in April of this year.

rmatt 09-30-2013 8:50 AM

Few clubs have the range, volunteers and energy to run a sanctioned match here in CA it seems. While I would like it to be as if we lived in the south with the amount we could shoot, just isn't to be.

I'm happy there are 3 as I missed the first two and I need my points for the next Nationals. =)

ES13Raven 09-30-2013 4:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmatt (Post 12431375)
Few clubs have the range, volunteers and energy to run a sanctioned match here in CA it seems.

That's too bad... Sanctioned Matches seem to have the best stages :)

RoundEye 10-01-2013 11:24 AM

Yeah, as other have said there were three (Prado, Winton, and Sacramento) that I am aware of. I agree that the sanctioned matches do seem to have the best dressed stages.

Next year, I am hoping to make the three in California, the Indoor Nationals, the BUG Nationals, IDPA Nationals, and maybe even Puerto Rico if I can make it work with my schedule. :D

ES13Raven 10-04-2013 10:39 AM

I thought the sanctioned match scores are supposed to show up on your idpa.com profile :confused:

Anyone have their scores from the Winton Regional show up?

Atekhed 10-04-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ES13Raven (Post 12463740)
Anyone have their scores from the Winton Regional show up?

Nope not yet.

ES13Raven 10-23-2013 9:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ES13Raven (Post 12463740)
I thought the sanctioned match scores are supposed to show up on your idpa.com profile :confused:

Anyone have their scores from the Winton Regional show up?

The scores from the Regional are up now. :cool:

ES13Raven 12-30-2013 2:22 PM

So who is going to host a Regional in 2014? I know that Winton is not going to host one this year, and Richmond has one scheduled for July 11-12th.

rmatt 12-30-2013 6:59 PM

Sacramento said they would do theirs again.

Round Eye, did you get into the indoor nats, I'm still like 65th on the waiting list so I've given up hope on getting in.

Arizona, Phoenix Rod and Gun Club has two major IDPA matches each year. Their State match in the spring and the South Mountain Showdown in the fall. I've shot both those matches twice and they were great. Very good stages and very fair officiating.

I don't see the Richmond one on the idpa website.

Last year I shot 6 major idpa matches. This year I plan on at least 10 major matches throughout the US and winning expert to bump to master.

ES13Raven 01-14-2014 3:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmatt (Post 13095535)
Arizona, Phoenix Rod and Gun Club has two major IDPA matches each year. Their State match in the spring and the South Mountain Showdown in the fall. I've shot both those matches twice and they were great. Very good stages and very fair officiating.

Looks like the State Championship is in Tucson this year:
http://az2014.pimapistolclub.com/


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.