Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Riflegear.com (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   RifleGear Provides Great Service!!! (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=119790)

xbimmers 09-07-2008 8:52 PM

RifleGear Provides Great Service!!!

Just want to give props to RifleGear. In recent months 5 of us found out about the bullet button loop hole and started building our CA legal AR's. RifleGear did a great job in helping us in our mad rush to complete our rifles! You can expect a great selection, great pricing, and best of all great service. They know there stuff too!!

I've bought from them face to face and via mail.

shark92651 09-08-2008 2:11 PM

Thanks for the props, but it's not a loophole :D

fishgoh0nk 02-08-2009 2:08 AM

dropped by this week. awesome service and cute dogs!

JerryM 02-09-2009 11:52 PM

Dogs, LOL

Those dogs are cute, but they are savages :)

If you are behind the counter, they are soft as silk, but anybody on the other side, well.... you are fair game.

But really, I just want to say thanks to the guys at Riflegear.com.

They are honest, direct, informative and a pleasure to do business with.

Lets just say that I don't mind the hour drive.

Thanks again,

Jerry.

ggod408 02-13-2009 2:04 PM

I've got to say that it has been nothing but a pleasure ordering products from Riflegear.com as well! Their info on building CA legal ARs are easy to understand and a great help for a novice such as myself. Thanks guys! I just wish things get better soon so I can buy more "toys", as the wifey calls them.

Mazilla 02-13-2009 6:06 PM

Ordered my LPK yesterday and it was shipped 24hrs later. Thanks!!

nd2spd 05-14-2009 3:33 PM

Order Number:114325
Ordered Pivot Pin Detents and some Mags on May 11...arrived on May 13 :thumbsup:

Order Number:114414
Also ordered a Magpul MIAD Full grip kit on May 12....en route :D

Thanks so much for the fast shipping and great customer service!!

glock_this 06-08-2009 6:53 AM

David remembered that I was looking for an upper as it was listed as WTB in my signature.. he - shockingly - got in a few of the YHM uppers I wanted and posted up 2 me that I could call and order before they even went on the web. Well, I did that and then, as per his CS rep, just went to the site and bought it that day (it sold out like the next day) and my buddy picked it up 2 days later and said he was in and out in 2 minutes. nice!

JandJArmory 06-08-2009 1:50 PM

Thank

Thanks for the T-1 at the show guys its great.:) Thanks for the great customer service.

WeekendWarrior 06-09-2009 2:42 PM

Man I wish I lived near this shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are the best, thank you for helping me build my Dreams

repeater75 06-11-2009 11:10 PM

I built my first AR-15 with parts all from RifleGear that I got at the shop or the OC gun show in the past 2 months. Great service, knowledgeable staff and they don't carry crappy off-brand crap. I got a Sabre 16" mid-length upper and it's a real beauty. I'm so happy with my new rifle!

JMC760 06-15-2009 6:08 PM

Great customer service. Ordered items on Friday, received items today. What a refreshing change from some of the vendor's I've utilized in the past.

Casual Observer 06-16-2009 9:17 AM

Once again, thanks for the kind words guys. It really makes our day to hear our efforts are appreciated. :cool:

n2k 06-25-2009 12:27 PM

Same day shipping on in stock items two days in a row. Awesome.

Thanks again.:thumbsup:

Riflegear 06-25-2009 1:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n2k (Post 2685649)
Same day shipping on in stock items two days in a row. Awesome.

Thanks again.:thumbsup:

You're welcome! We're working as hard as we can for you guys!

duck2008 06-25-2009 6:47 PM

I got an email from Eiko today,wanted to know if I was still wanted the CMMG 20" upper I ordered back in Nov.of 2008.
You bet!!! I was happy to hear that it finally came in.But the best part was I was charged the "Pre Panic Price". Thanks for the Great customer service.

Obviously a Plant 06-25-2009 10:08 PM

Hey guys,
I ordered a BCG & parts from you & found it in the mail 3 days later--
great prices, great service, Thanks Riflegear!

Mute 06-25-2009 10:19 PM

I've also had great dealings with Riflegear. Definitely on my short list of favorite vendors.

deacon 06-26-2009 3:50 PM

I have been extremely happy with the products I have ordered and the service I have received from RifleGear. Not only have they been very fast in shipping and processing orders, they have been very nice to deal with. I highly recommend them. Thank you very much RifleGear, you guys and gals have been very helpful and I appreciate that! I will continue to purchase more items from them in the future.

Digital SQRATCH 07-09-2009 8:51 PM

+1 for riflegears service! ordered my magpul ctr monday, received tracking by tuesday, received by thurs... WOW! you guys rock :thumbsup:

jjjmoto 07-11-2009 8:43 AM

big thanks to riflegear

well hears my story i purchased a stripped lower from a local dealer on 1/7/08 not really knowing the parts to build my ar would be so hard to get so i started sufing the net only to find that every stinking part was on backorder.i almost gave up after weeks of surfing i placed a order with model 1 they said about 3 months to recieve my order. as april no parts so i tryed to call to see what was going on it took a week to finally talk to some one by then i was pist off the told me it should only be another 2 months i said are you freaking kidding me i already waited 3 months they said sorry i said i would like to cancel my order.
so i started surfing again that wen it happend i found riflegear thay had every thing i needed in stock i thought this can't be true so i called they anserd on the first ring that easy i said you have lower parts kit in stock and a cmmg middy in stock they yes we do i placed a order on 6/26/09 everything was at my door step on 6/31.hears what i orderd cmmg 16"upper complete,cmmg lpk,5 c-mag 10 rounders, bullet button,rra m-4 stock. so thats my story riflegear is in my apinion the most onest fastest online ar parts bussiness out there.

desron15 07-28-2009 9:06 PM

RIFLEGEAR is second to NONE!!

Top notch customer service for sure. They had all of my questions answered promptly over the phone on a rifle that I was not even purchasing from them. WOW. Knowing that they were not making any money on the deal in question, they took the time out of their day to answer mine in detail. This is the type of customer service that makes folks come back over and over again. I will be spending my money here in the future for sure. I only wish you were closer to where I am. Thankyou RIFLEGEAR.
Desron15

GlennG31 08-01-2009 8:16 PM

I went to Riflegear this afternoon to do the paperwork for an FFL transfer on a handgun I purchased from a fellow Calgunner. The service was top-notch, and they were very helpful and patient considering this was my first handgun purchase, so I had a few noob questions on the paperwork. I brought my 7-month-old daughter to the store with me, and they even brought out the pink, Hello Kitty AR-15 to show my daughter. Needless to say, she was quite entranced by the pinkness of the rifle. Great group of guys, great service, and a great store. Thanks, Riflegear!

osok 08-26-2009 6:50 PM

drove down to riflegear to pick up my stag arms stripped lower today, very nice. i plan to build a 7.62x39mm AR-15, will post pixs when its all done. thanks again to David and the rest of his crew.

Russ

Saym14 08-28-2009 3:22 PM

I agree - excellent service!!!!!!!

modsdone 12-12-2009 6:26 AM

Stopped by this week and bought a couple of lowers. What I appreciate is their down to earth attitude; no they don't talk down to you, aren't the macho Rambo wacko condescending types I run across at a major chain etc. To me this is important even if I have to drive further or pay a bit more (which I didn't) etc.

They even listened to my hunting stories!

keep up the good work.

jrau13 12-12-2009 9:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saym14 (Post 2986772)
I agree - excellent service!!!!!!!

+1:iagree:

kingsfan8888 12-12-2009 4:35 PM

Love me some Rifle Gear way better than Cold War. Great staff.

glock_this 12-13-2009 12:07 PM

I bought a YHM upper in June, sent my brother to their website last night/today and he also ordered a YHM upper + extras

Koolpsych 01-11-2010 6:51 PM

Thanks rifle gear just bought a pmag 10/30 and a bullet button. Got here so fast the rest of my gun isn't even here yet!

1Fastrider 01-14-2010 7:55 PM

New to Calguns but saw them posting so figured I'd stop by today to check em out and ask a few questions. Waited a couple minutes then Matt (pretty sure I'm bad w/ names) gave me his full attention and answered all my questions even though I wasn't buying anything. Great shop.

onequickshift 02-24-2010 11:22 AM

Yah my husband did that too, its why when he saves enough hes going to them for his rifle, same for me.

mrccubed 03-06-2010 8:05 PM

Purchased my first "black rifle" today from Riflegear.com The store was jammed, but I got first class customer support from Matt. Many thanks Riflegear, I will be back, as the experience was well worth the long drive:D

Low-Pressure 03-07-2010 4:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrccubed (Post 3917452)
Purchased my first "black rifle" today from Riflegear.com The store was jammed, but I got first class customer support from Matt. Many thanks Riflegear, I will be back, as the experience was well worth the long drive:D

I will have to agree, we were there too picking up 2 lowers, we were 5th in line and about 10 guys after us. Each person they help while we were there got their full attention and service, no such attitude "high labor, low sell" (forgot the term :D). But yes GREAT GUYS AT RIFLEGEAR, always worth the drive!

BMWguy206 03-08-2010 3:12 PM

I too just got back from Riflegear a few hours ago. I drove all the way from Glendale and took me more than an hour to get there. I even got lost for about 10mins since I couldn't find the place.

It was a bit busy when I went inside but Brian helped me out when it was my turn and answered all of my questions. I ended up buying a DDM4. Can't wait to pick it up along with some other extra's.

Riflegear 03-12-2010 8:48 AM

Thanks for the support everyone. We'll do our best to earn those kind comments!

G60 03-24-2010 8:52 AM

Just wanting to add another very happy online customer!

placed my order for a few lower receiver parts, decided on riflegear because their prices were among the lowest i could find, and they had everything i wanted in stock at the same time!

placed my order on friday evening, and it was at my door (although i wasn't home so i have to wait for UPS to get my signature today) on Tuesday. due to the weekend that's next day shipping!

dousan 04-03-2010 1:46 PM

thanks to matt
for answering my new questions, not being a dick at all, super nice and friendly even though im totally clueless. very impressed, see you guys on tuesday the 13th and ill order a few other things in advance this week as well to try and pick up all by then. thanks again!!!

noyaba 04-06-2010 4:42 PM

I stopped by your shop before heading over to Disneyland. Thanks to your staff for their great customer service.

santamonica9 04-07-2010 9:42 PM

i live in L.A. and stoped by when I was in the area just to check em out - small shop area for customers BUT what great service :) I waited my turn and asked all my questions (i know these poor guys have repeated those same damn answers at least 1000 times a week, and still not attitude to a newbie - I still haven't started my build....still paying off another gun on layaway from another local store that won't cater the OLL :(

their loss - riflegears gain, they even spoke to me on the phone and guided me to the right page on their own web page to continue to help me. As a customer for a store to even go that far and speak with me over 15 min on the phone as a potential sale thats not for sure -> i'm sold

you guys have a new fan in west LA - I hope i can save up and start my own build finally.... only 400 bucks away from that semi-auto .308 - I need that 5.56 soon your futre client